If you're going to Gainesville, where are you staying?

GiveEmSix

I'll be heading down from Chattanooga and thinking of staying in Valdosta Friday and driving on down Saturday (depending on gametime).

Anyone else staying in Valdosta? Maybe we could all meet up in a restaurant and host a VolNation takeover

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be getting down about midnight Friday night and staying with a friend on campus. I'll stop and help take over a restaurant/ bar on the way down down tho!

I have to work this year and won't be able to attend, but we always stay in Valdosta as well.

It's the perfect spot IMO.

our group waited too long to reserve, bugs and drugs was the review from a recent stay at the fine establishment we'll be sleeping in. hopefully though we're in the stadium all evening singing rocky top then the bars doing the same

Nothing but the best for me so I booked the EconoLodge about a mile or so from campus. I just hope the room service is up to my standards. :)

I'm staying in Jacksonville. The cheapest decent hotel in Gainesville was $400/night when I ordered tickets 3 months ago.

Flying into Jacksonville and staying at the Courtyard Marriott on the Beach Thursday night. (Not a fancy beach, but making the most of the trip!) Renting a car and driving to Gainesville to stay at the Courtyard Marriott for Friday and Saturday.

VN Store

Back