J Jennings moved to WR

I would believe it but.....source plz? It definitely makes sense for his career. He will be playing behind Dobbs for two more years, and assuming he RS's one of those seasons he is at best a RS Sophomore before he gets a true shot. Even then, it seems like QD and JG will be the better talent at QB. He is a dynamic and raw athlete, and if he commits himself to a position like S or WR then he could see a lot of minutes early on and secure a starting position in the future.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a little surprised this move happened now. I thought his long term destination would be safety but that they needed the QB depth for this year.

You'll hear it within the hour. Jennings actually requested the move. It's not punishment or the fact that he's scared of competition. Trying to be a team guy. Also it appears we are going to land the top QB in 2017 and possibly 2018, with Guarantano coming next year.

Reactions: 39 people
He will be listed temporarily and unofficial as "athlete" but is already spending time catching with Dobbs and the other QBs. Will see how that goes, then spend time with safeties. Likely a redshirt this year to figure it out.

Reactions: 1 person
Must not look good for von

At this point, have to plan on not having him. JJ is a phenomenal athlete and if true, I think it's great to add him to the wr corps. They need depth, more athleticism and he provides both. Wonder what this might mean for Foreman now.

Reactions: 1 person
watch the orange and white game, he left the defense standing still on his long run. Phenomenal athlete with speed to burn. Will be a huge addition to whichever position he lands at.

Reactions: 6 people
This is a win-win for all parties. I know there was some speculation on what Jennings reaction would be if he were asked to move away from QB, but its great to see that he's willing to be a team player. It will be whats best for the team and his career as well.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back