Where ya sitting?(Florida game)

limsol45

My brother picked up the tickets from the naval base for the Florida game and was wondering where everyone is sitting. We have 5 tickets in section 53 row 73. Not the Visitor's section, but close enough to not be too outnumbered. Where is everyone sitting?

We should get a vol nation tailgate going!

Actually only a few rows in front of you in 53. Hopefully UT fans keep buying up the UF allotment on Ticketmaster!

Requests for student and student guest tickets will start on August 25 for us. So I don't know where I'm sitting yet. Just that it will be in the opponent section.

I got mine with my season tix. I called yesterday to see where the seats are and when I should receive them. They said section H45 row 88. I looked at the seating chart for the stadium and I can't find H45. Can anyone help?

Row 1 seat A (aka, the recliner). Front and center of my HDTV.

Never, ever go to the swamp. That's a mistake I'll never repeat.

AV

Reactions: 2 people
My brother picked up the tickets from the naval base for the Florida game and was wondering where everyone is sitting. We have 5 tickets in section 53 row 73. Not the Visitor's section, but close enough to not be too outnumbered. Where is everyone sitting?

We should get a vol nation tailgate going!

VolNation tailgate sounds good to me!!

Reactions: 1 person
Don't have tickets yet but did convince the wife to make the drive up for the day. Been years since I've been to that dump so hopefully their manners have improved

Reactions: 1 person
Actually only a few rows in front of you in 53. Hopefully UT fans keep buying up the UF allotment on Ticketmaster!

Nice! I really hope we have a decent amount of vol fans there. I am also hoping for a late afternoon or night start since there is no shade in that stadium.

I will be sitting in my man cave on my sectional, watching the Vols drain the Swamp. Unless! I can convince my father to buy plane tickets, fly down, and watch the Vols dominate the Lizards in person. While wearing all Vol gear and observing all the tears coming from the eyes of those Jean Short wearing fans. Ill then proceed to watch the swamp empty out, while Josh Dobbs leads the PRIDE OF THE SOUTHLAND MARCHING BAND to ROCKY TOP and ending the decade long drought!

I got mine with my season tix. I called yesterday to see where the seats are and when I should receive them. They said section H45 row 88. I looked at the seating chart for the stadium and I can't find H45. Can anyone help?

That means you are high up in 45 :) I think I'm there or 47.

VN Store

Back