What do you want to see on the field in 2015?

08Vol

Been a lot of talk about seeing Hurd and Kamara in the backfield together. Just wondering what other lines ups or formations people are hoping to see.
Personally I want to see Blair come in on sort yardage and line up as a blocking TE. We've seen him dominate the circle of life drills, so just put him out there and say "move your man backwards 2 yards" or "seal off the edge"

Nasty. I want to see a Vols team come out in each and every game with a real nasty attitude. Hit the other team till they have no will to compete. Message to OL: You get it started!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If it doesn't happen in the trenches its not going to be a fun year, I think our D-Line is going to be nasty just hoping the O-Line takes a page out of the D-Line book.

Reactions: 1 person
Nasty. I want to see a Vols team come out in each and every game with a real nasty attitude. Hit the other team till they have no will to compete. Message to OL: You get it started!!!!!

I think we'll see that. These guys are ready to fight for the university and this coaching staff. Heck, look at what happened with Justin Martin and Joc Bruce when they argued with Butch or disrespected tradition and upper class man leadership. I finally feel like the players aren't just here for a Sunday pipeline but a Saturday family

Last edited:
meaningful games in November. be relevant past September. don't care how we get there. just get there.

in other words, let's not have the "hype train" stop...i'd like to see it build all year as meaningful games are won, or lost by others.

i'd like to see some hype for what we have done on the field, and for what position we've put ourselves in as the season progresses.

the pre season hype is fun. but it can end very quickly and fade before the sunsets on the GA game. i'd like to avoid that.

Last edited:
Triple option with pig, Kamara and hurd (dobbs) Bring it out against AL. they won't stop it!

Been a lot of talk about seeing Hurd and Kamara in the backfield together. Just wondering what other lines ups or formations people are hoping to see.
Personally I want to see Blair come in on sort yardage and line up as a blocking TE. We've seen him dominate the circle of life drills, so just put him out there and say "move your man backwards 2 yards" or "seal off the edge"

I want to see some enemy ass kickin's ! :yes:

VN Store

Back