Wonder if Mosley is going to be on the OL or DL

VOLorNuttin

I wouldn't mind seeing Big Charles on the OL, as a big road grader, but not if he is just going to be a backup. I'd rather keep him in the DT rotation, playing right next to K-Mac. That would be the BIGGEST DT duo in the SEC, if not the country. We have never had 2 DT's weighing 350+, IIRC.

Should make it extremely hard to run between the tackles, and that frees up the LB's to focus largely on the edges. I also think it will free up the DE's to have a phenomenal season, since the QB won't be able to step up in the pocket. Not when you have 2 behemoths crushing it up the middle.

So, I think he has the capacity to be a game-changer on defense...but a bench-rider on offense. The only way I could see him on the OL is to start him at RG and move Robertson to C (they gave him some reps there in the spring). Crowder is just way undersized for the SEC.

I know we have Tuttle at DT, too, but I'm not convinced the staff will start 2 true freshmen at DT. He'll be a great contributor in the 2 deep rotation, I think...but probably not a starter, yet.

Charles Mosley - DT (drunk tank)

Too soon?
He wasn't drunk. They smelled pot in his vehicle and saw some residue in the passenger seat. He gave a blood sample, which you don't have to do. So, there may be nothing to it, pending the result of that test.

Way to jump on the kid with both feet, like many other haters on here.

Reactions: 24 people
He wasn't drunk. They smelled pot in his vehicle and saw some residue in the passenger seat. He gave a blood sample, which you don't have to do. So, there may be nothing to it, pending the result of that test.

Is he not an adult? Is having an illegal substance in your vehicle or being in a vehicle with an illegal substance not something he should not be doing as he has a lot to lose and represents the University of Tennessee? Should he not be hekd accountable? Should we just let all the players break the law without so much as the right to complain?

Besides. It was a joke. Relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
OL when he gets out of CBJ DOG HOUSE, did have the quickness to play D-Line but has a punch for O-Line

If things don't go well with this latest incident, he'll be lucky to have a spot on the roster.

Is he not an adult? Is having an illegal substance in your vehicle or being in a vehicle with an illegal substance not something he should not be doing as he has a lot to lose and represents the University of Tennessee? Should he not be hekd accountable? Should we just let all the players break the law without so much as the right to complain?

I personally didn't see anything funny about your post.

Reactions: 11 people
Some people like to be @$$holes and claim it is sarcasm, or say that it is a joke.

Some people just go whichever way the wind blows on this site just to ensure their "like" count stays up rather than posting their honest opinions.

Are we really name-calling now? I guess if trying to have a little fun makes me an @$$ hole then I'm just going to have to be an @$$ hole. It's kinda funny that you can't see the hypocricy in your post.
And some are just a tad too oversensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
He ended spring with the OL and that's where he will start the fall, granted he makes it off Butch's Special High Intensity Training List. I see him playing OG possibly in the 2 deep as LG.

There are a lot people in jail across America claiming the "residue" in the passenger seat belongs to someone else.

Reactions: 2 people
There are a lot people in jail across America claiming the "residue" in the passenger seat belongs to someone else.

Thank you Fade. Some people act like because he's on the football team we're supposed to just give him a pass. IMO him being on the football team makes him held to an even higher standard. I guess some folks just don't see it that way.

God Forbid a college kid have a drink or have a little bud...

good grief not like all of us didn't do it.

I never said they shouldn't have fun. I just feel like as a football player with so much exposure and so much to lose, not to mention the damage it can do to the perception of the football team, maybe he should practice a little more common sense when deciding who to ride around with.
I had fun in college, yes, but i never got a DUI. And I wasn't on the football team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
you said you never got a DUI... congrats... ever drive buzzed...
come on. just cause you didn't get caught...

Actually. No. Not all of us drive "buzzed." My best friend died in high school driving "buzzed" and paid the ultimate price. Don't pretend to know who I am. If you drive buzzed I hope you never hurt anybody.

Reactions: 4 people

Let's be real, pot should be legal.....

Reactions: 4 people
OP should ask the question again for the ADHD crowd..

I hope he is in rotation on the Oline. If he is going to sit the bench on offense, I would rather see Charles take some snaps at DTackle, keep the DLine as fresh as possible.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the coaches want more options on the offensive line, so he's there for now. We have seven DTs: O'Brien, Williams, Vickers, Saulsberry, McKenzie, Tuttle, and Picou. Even with an injury or two, that's a pretty good rotation. Oline is the bigger question mark.

VN Store

Back