Printing mistake on Georgia game ticket

Volman130

Vol For Life
Received football season tix today. There is a mistake on the GA game ticket. Says the total price is $800.00!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm pretty sure that those UGA tix will be going for less than face on the secondary market. lol.

This may seem like a crazy price, but you should go on stubhub and look at UT v Bama tix on the 50. I want to say they were like $750 each when I looked last month.

Right?! I was on stubhub looking at what tickets had recently sold to OU game (wondering what price I should set my tickets). Someone had paid $730 each for 3 tickets in section W or V. Just crazy.

This may seem like a crazy price, but you should go on stubhub and look at UT v Bama tix on the 50. I want to say they were like $750 each when I looked last month.

I guess if both UT and GA are undefeated the market price is going to get crazy. Mine are at a great elevation (row 27), but just inside the 20 YL. My dad would disown me if I sold any tickets.

Save your money.... Tickets are skyrocketing better get on the list for the SEC championship game..

How long have you had section V row 43 seats 5 and 6?

Those aren't mine. That was posted on the VOL Football Instagram. My family has 5 sets around the stadium in various places in the upper deck. I have been lucky enough that an older gentleman who is a professor at UT has been giving me his tickets for about the last 4 seasons because he no longer attends games because of his age. They are in section S Row 50, seats 16&17.

VN Store

Back