A VFL doing well for himself

DeusExMachina

"I aim to misbehave"
I posted it in the Sports forum, but thought it relevant here as well.

This guy:

spring-14saint-preux-ovince-1a-e1396644746591-150x150.jpg

does things like this now:

tumblr_m8zurtD0tZ1rrwwgco1_500.gif

(*edit......holy crap, OSP sleeped that dude!!!!*)

And gets articles like this written about him:

MMA Fighter Ovince Saint Preux Prepares for his Biggest Battle Yet - The Knoxville Mercury

August 8th. Ovince St. Preux vs. Glover Teixeira. Should be an awesome fight.

Reactions: 2 people
Hell ya. Cool to see a VFL rockin' it. I remember him getting a lot of praise but don't remember him playing much.

I honestly don't even remember this guy ever playing, guess I'm just oblivious. For the longest time I didn't even know he was a Vol. Still, extremely glad to see him doing well for himself and I hope and pray he stays healthy. He chose a dangerous profession. UFC is no joke. It's entertaining, but it's even more brutal than boxing. I pray he stays healthy and doesn't contract any long lasting damage once his career is over.

I'm just wondering what ever happen to the Octagon cage UT bought when renovating the weight room, CDD was always talking it up.

I honestly don't even remember this guy ever playing, guess I'm just oblivious. For the longest time I didn't even know he was a Vol. Still, extremely glad to see him doing well for himself and I hope and pray he stays healthy. He chose a dangerous profession. UFC is no joke. It's entertaining, but it's even more brutal than boxing. I pray he stays healthy and doesn't contract any long lasting damage once his career is over.

Common misconception. It is actually safer long term, due in large part to 1)a lower "accumulation of punches", and 2)the ability of the fighter in a compromised position to tap out. Also, a skilled grappler has the opportunity to avoid serious damage from strikes altogether.

I watched OSP fight in Knoxville. He came out decked in UT gear, the dude he was fighting came out in Florida gear doing the chomp. He ended that guys night with a nap on the floor due to brutal head kick. You guys should check it out, I'll see if I can find the link.

Here's the link. If somebody want's to put it in here, at work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnrOkS419J0

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

I remember him just because of his name, not his play on the field.

Gator scum getting exactly what he deserved. Versace St. Preux with a Versace Head Kick to that jort loving hippie.

I remember this guy playing at UT. Decent player.

Hopefully this is what we do to Floriduh this year. Knock them out so they don't even know where they're at.

Lol gator chomp/throat slash!

Reactions: 1 person
I watched OSP fight in Knoxville. He came out decked in UT gear, the dude he was fighting came out in Florida gear doing the chomp. He ended that guys night with a nap on the floor due to brutal head kick. You guys should check it out, I'll see if I can find the link.

Here's the link. If somebody want's to put it in here, at work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnrOkS419J0

Dude just got knocked the F out ha. One of the best knockouts by a kick I've ever seen.

Reactions: 1 person

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnrOkS419J0[/youtube]

He also showed class checking on the guy after knocking him out. Good to see. Always good to see a Vol kick some ass!

VN Store

Back