Season Tickets

It's not too late to get good season tickets through the UT ticket office. Don't pay attention to the areas marked red on the map showing availability. Just scroll through each section and you will see what is available and the donation. Found 2 lower level side for just $500 donation each. There are still good upper level, lower rows for $250 donation or less. The Tennessee Fund office will get these processed for you and set up Fund account if you need help.

Got my season tickets on Friday. :rock: Received the tracking number today. :blink:

Mine just came in! Tickets look sweet. Almost like a Jack Daniels feel to them.

Hopefully we won't NEED Jack Daniels to get through the season this year!

Wanting Jack Daniels....now that's a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I may have an issue with mine, according to the tracking number in my email, it says that mine were out for delivery this morning at 6:08 AM, but then it says it has been signed for, delivered, and left at the dock at 11:00 PM tonight, at a location that's about 4 hours from my home. Not sure if it's a computer error or not. I am concerned.

Last edited:
I may have an issue with mine, according to the tracking number in my email, it says that mine were out for delivery this morning at 6:08 AM, but then it says it has been signed for, delivered, and left at the dock at 11:00 PM tonight, at a location that's about 4 hours from my home. Not sure if it's a computer error or not. I am concerned.

Yonk...anybody need 2 the OK game?

You may want to call UPS.

Anybody gotten a WILL CALL email advising they're ready for pick up? That usually doesn't happen till around mid August...

Maybe re-check it in a little while. If it is still wrong, call the ticket office. Good luck!

Oh goodness.

Maybe re-check it in a little while. If it is still wrong, call the ticket office. Good luck!

This is what I am going to do, since I am at work right now. I hope it is just a computer related issue.

I called UPS and they advised me to wait till I got home from work to make sure they are there, and if not then to call back to file a report. I thought about calling the ticket office to make sure that no one had called in and changed the address at last minute, like the email said you could.

Update from earlier post, looks like it was just a mix up. Although it is still showing the original delivery message, it is now showing an additional one for my hometown. Praying they are there when I get home! lol

VN Store

Back