1000th post

rickyb712

big orange
Thought i would use my 1000th post to thank all volnationers on here for all the enjoyment i get from everyone. bad ones,good ones i enjoy all post and want to also thank FREAK for doing great job. In closing just wanna say GO BIG ORANGE

Reactions: 14 people
Heh, thanks to you too, RickyB. It is a wonderful place to talk about the Vols.

Heh, thanks to you too, RickyB. It is a wonderful place to talk about the Vols.

Congrats OP.

JP, on another thread we were discussing traditional threads during game week. I forgot one. Freak puts out a weekly football pick the winner list that will be stickied. Thats the one I really enjoy.

Back to regularly scheduled progamming.

Thought i would use my 1000th post to thank all volnationers on here for all the enjoyment i get from everyone. bad ones,good ones i enjoy all post and want to also thank FREAK for doing great job. In closing just wanna say GO BIG ORANGE

Congrats on 1,000 rickyb!

It's all of you posters who do a great job, despite my best efforts to screw it up. :)

Reactions: 6 people
Congrats OP.

JP, on another thread we were discussing traditional threads during game week. I forgot one. Freak puts out a weekly football pick the winner list that will be stickied. Thats the one I really enjoy.

Back to regularly scheduled progamming.

Pick the winner for the Vols game? or for a whole bunch of games? Sounds fun!

Pick the winner for the Vols game? or for a whole bunch of games? Sounds fun!

We do a weekly pick-the-score for Vols games and we also typically have a season-long pick the winner contest with 10 games each week for 13 weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
We do a weekly pick-the-score for Vols games and we also typically have a season-long pick the winner contest with 10 games each week for 13 weeks.

Awesome, can't wait. I'm going to gamble with Charger's money. (it's ok if we can't gamble, I'll still give away Charger's money anyway, because that's the kind of guy he is). :)

Agreed.

I guess logging my 1000th post here will officially second the opinion.

Reactions: 5 people
This is where I would normally chime in with a snarky jab at the OP, calling him pretentious and saying that he has an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

But after Fade Route's like-grabbing 3-ring-circus thread last week, this one seems innocent and mild.

Also, but way less importantly, I remembered that I created a thread to celebrate my 1000th post too.

Congrats OP! You've got the bug now. Youre hooked. My only advice is as it reels you in, don't fight it. It's futile! VN is like that one girl that you never stop thinking about. Even if you're spending an unhealthy amount of time thinking of her, she's always going to be there! So just enjoy!

Me before the first week of the annual pick 'em . . . .

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

Me about week 10 . . .

get

VN Store

Back