Lotsa UT-Florida tickets for sale

Nahh I think I'll catch a different road game.

Gainesville is a toilet of a city, and that fan base is unbearable.

Might make it up to Kentucky this year though.

Probably will watch from house this time. Pops is coming into town and he may not want to go up to Gainesville which is only a couple hours away. Either way a party will happen that day. Pops bday is 25Sept.

I'll be there..��

Pack plenty of this, Niner:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Probably will watch from house this time. Pops is coming into town and he may not want to go up to Gainesville which is only a couple hours away. Either way a party will happen that day. Pops bday is 25Sept.

If I can make it there in 3.5 then you can easily do 1.5.

Well hopefully yall will be celebrating two days in a row. See everyone there!

You wouldn't think there would be that many tickets left with how their fanbase talks. Seriously, go to their fan forums. They think they have a legitimate shot in the East and most of them believe Jim McElwain is already a better coach than Butch without even coaching a snap of major Power 5 Conference football.

I'm not saying we definitely will beat them. I have learned over the past 10 years that until I see it I won't believe it, but the fact that they think their talent level hasn't taken that much of a hit and that they are a legitimate threat to win the East is hilarious.

What sections of Ben Hill Griffin stadium are reserved primarily for visitors? I'm considering turning this into a late summer family road trip but I'm not sure I want to subject my kids to hordes of drunk Gator fans. I'd want at least a few Vols around me for singing Rocky Top. And there's safety in numbers...

What sections of Ben Hill Griffin stadium are reserved primarily for visitors? I'm considering turning this into a late summer family road trip but I'm not sure I want to subject my kids to hordes of drunk Gator fans. I'd want at least a few Vols around me for singing Rocky Top. And there's safety in numbers...

You'll have the entire section to yourself by the fourth quarter if you sit any where else.

Reactions: 4 people

Visitors' allotment is marked in red

Attachments

• bhgriffin_2014.png
    bhgriffin_2014.png
    56 KB · Views: 14

VN Store

Back