Herbie thinks 8-4 or 9-3 likely scenario for Vols

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
Kirk Herbstreit ‏@KirkHerbstreit Jul 22

"8-4 to 9-3. OU, Arkansas, UGA, at Bama, South Carolina, at Mizzou all 6 tough. Fortunately 4 of them in Knoxville."

"BigEarl @KingEarlee @KirkHerbstreit How do you realistically see the Vols doing this year? 8-9 wins? 10 possibly?"

No mention of Florida. Wonder what he thinks their W/L record will be?

I can see this. I think we win a big one and then blow a big one. Maybe like lose a close one to OU on something stupid and then knock off a Bama. I could see that happening. Or blow a big lead against UGA. Something stupid will happen like that. We are not out of the woods on silliness yet.

Reactions: 2 people
Get your dancing shoes ready, and with Bowl Victory we will win 10 and then this time next year think about the hype.:dance2:

If Tennessee finishes 10-3 after Bowl game i don't see how Tennessee can't be in the Preseason top 10 in 2016.

I'm expecting 8-4, this team has a lot of potential upside but things will have to really go our way to get to 10 wins I think.

Those predicting 8-4 think we'll be #3 in the East, behind UGA and Mizzou? It'll probably take 9-3 to hit #1 or #2.

8-4 with wins over UF, USCe and Mizzou would be grand. 9-3 with 6-0 in the East and I'm ecstatic.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back