Late night workout

Fingers

Dave Lawson
@UTCoachLawson
55m
The word on the street is that a workout is about break loose! #TrainHardPlayFast #Vols #Team119
CKkFkbQWIAI2WHq.jpg:small

Dave Lawson
@UTCoachLawson
30m
Sterl brings the INTENSITY!! #63Effort
CKkLEiCW8AA8Zq4.jpg:small

Reactions: 11 people
I wish I could be put under until the first day of the season! (That's not a crack at the OP BTW) I just see stuff like this and I get so fired up and ready tk see all the hard work pay off!

The players and coaches have put in the work this off-season for sure. But we the fans have also put in quite the effort this summer (wading through some of the most insane threads ever on VN, enduring the God-aweful 2-hour Nike infomercial of a uniform reveal, the Von Pearson "update" thread thats really more like a "completely off-topic-debate-about-everything-and-anything-except-the-situation-going-on-with-Von-Pearson" thread, Spurrier's lackluster smack talk, OKLA fans' delusions, and other things. Some of us have even driven through the state of Alabama to go to ghe beach...

We ALL deserve an amazing football season!

Reactions: 10 people
I wish I could be invisible and just sit in on one of these practices and some of their team meetings. Something tells me they are probably a sight to behold.

Like Norman Osborn, Joshua Dobbs has made the transformation to the Dobb Goblin!... Or whichever nickname you prefer...

His eyes and body language sure looks like a flip has switched for him!

I'm not sure which nickname I prefer but I surely know which one I don't ... Dobb Goblin

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back