Justin Martin possibly gone (update: not gone)

Bob Mueller

Check My Stats
Was given his release today, but I'm not 100% sure he is done for sure. All happened very quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Was given his release today, but I'm not 100% sure he is done for sure. All happened very quickly.

Wow! Was really looking forward to seeing him play. Hope all is OK with him.

I guess on the bright side, we have another scholarship for next year.

Well this sucks. I was expecting him to take one of the corner spots. Any info on why he's gone?

Not football teams fault when kids make bad decisions, and these players know that Butch doesn't play when it comes to embarrassing the program. This stuff happens everywhere,but I'm glad we have a coach that isn't afraid to let players go when it is needed.

Reactions: 7 people
Not football teams fault when kids make bad decisions, and these players know that Butch doesn't play when it comes to embarrassing the program. This stuff happens everywhere,but I'm glad we have a coach that isn't afraid to let players go when it is needed.

This sounds more like something other than discipline situation to me.

I agree but we don't have all the facts yet.

Rumor on another board said there was an argument during a team meeting, and CBJ signed his release this evening. If true, hope all can be settled. Our secondary could use him for sure.

Rumor on another board said there was an argument during a team meeting, and CBJ signed his release this evening. If true, hope all can be settled. Our secondary could use him for sure.

Sounds like hes not liking having to compete with Gaulden and Moseley for playing time.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back