AJ Johnson update

Hope allegations were false and he is cleared. If not, he is the weakest link.... Goodbye!

Not saying this is what happened at all, Nobody but victims and perps know.. However, a drunken "Yes,Yes,Please Yes!" can become a charge of rape once sobered up.. Not saying right or wrong, but it is how the laws are written...

Reactions: 3 people
Not saying this is what happened at all, Nobody but victims and perps know.. However, a drunken "Yes,Yes,Please Yes!" can become a charge of rape once sobered up.. Not saying right or wrong, but it is how the laws are written...

Also, both parties can be drunk. Why is it that only the man can be held responsible and only the women is in the position to give consent?

Reactions: 9 people
Also, both parties can be drunk. Why is it that only the man can be held responsible and only the women is in the position to give consent?

Agreed... This is the actual Georgia Statute on rape:

OCGA 16-6-1(a)(1) - A person commits the offense of rape when he has (1) carnal knowledge of [a] female (2) forcibly and (3) against her will. Carnal knowledge is any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.

• Notice that it is gender specific - no law in GA makes it illegal for a woman to rape a man.

OCGA 16-6-1(a)(1) - A person commits the offense of rape when he has (1) carnal knowledge of [a] female (2) forcibly and (3) against her will. Carnal knowledge is any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.

• Notice that it is gender specific - no law in GA makes it illegal for a woman to rape a man.

What does this have to do with anything?

Reactions: 8 people

Which honestly, in today's world of everything having to be equal, is a load of crap.

That's a disgrace.

Pretty sure Knoxville is in Tennessee

Reactions: 6 people
One does not simply provide an update thread. The flaming turds will fly into the thread like moths to a dumpster fire.

Reactions: 7 people
I appreciate what AJ did here as a student athlete and I'm glad he was able to obtain his degree from UT. However this has run its course for me and I'm kind of tired of hearing about it (no offense OP). This will have its day in court and I hope whatever the outcome is, it is the right outcome.

You can now download a consent app on your phone. I am not making this up.

Just a question, are we as a University totally erasing AJ Johnson from our history books? I was watching Days Until Football Time in Tennessee. I was like hmmmm...no mention of AJ (which I understand at this time), but going forward what stance will the University take regarding AJ?

Just a question, are we as a University totally erasing AJ Johnson from our history books? I was watching Days Until Football Time in Tennessee. I was like hmmmm...no mention of AJ (which I understand at this time), but going forward what stance will the University take regarding AJ?

I would say if found guilty he will be remembered as what could have been, even if found not guilty I'd say his time here and name would be tainted a little.

VN Store

Back