Montario Hardest Game Worn Jersey

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
After years of searching I finally found a Hardesty game worn NFL jersey. I have it photo matched to the Dec. 20th, 2012 game vs the Steelers. Montario was one of my all time favorite Vols. Hope you enjoy the photos........

Attachments

• MH1.jpg
    MH1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 25
  • MH2.jpg
    MH2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 18
  • MH3.jpg
    MH3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
That's cool. He's one of my favorites too. Always seemed like a good guy. Unfortunate that injuries hampered his career.

I'll always remember that nasty spin move he made in the 09 USC game....

Reactions: 3 people
Interesting -- they label those jerseys that will actually be game jerseys...who knew?

Game photos......

Attachments

• MHa.jpg
    MHa.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 7
  • MHb.jpg
    MHb.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 9
As a Sr, one of the best UT has ever had at the position. Loved the spin move against UF the whiffed their MLB too. What if he had actually had an SEC line in 09'. Beast!

Remember Phil stole him from UNC on signing day iirc. They were steaming mad.

That's cool. He's one of my favorites too. Always seemed like a good guy. Unfortunate that injuries hampered his career.

I'll always remember that nasty spin move he made in the 09 USC game....

That, and, his 43-yarder vs Cal in '06 where he was totally wrapped up, broke free (somehow) and raced to the checkerboards. That was nasty.

Reactions: 3 people
Before Hurd got to campus, IMO Hardesty was the last legit SEC talented RB that we've had. All of our RB's since Hardesty and before Hurd left a lot to be desired to put it nicely. I don't count Bryce Brown or the few 4 star RB's we've signed that didn't stick around at UT long, and didn't really play any their freshman years. Brown was definitely a legit SEC talent and proved it too. As far as the 4 stars we've had for a season or two before transferring may of had legit SEC talent too, but they never proved it while at UT.

Hardesty's senior year was a thing of beauty. He played his way into a first round draft selection. I've been extremely disappointed in his pro career. I haven't followed it closely though, so I'm not sure why it hasn't worked out for him. I believe I seen someone mention injuries. Anyone care to fill me in?

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XHXwbmPMsw[/youtube]
1:20:16 mark is one of if not the best run I have ever saw a RB make. That was a fun game to watch

After years of searching I finally found a Hardesty game worn NFL jersey. I have it photo matched to the Dec. 20th, 2012 game vs the Steelers. Montario was one of my all time favorite Vols. Hope you enjoy the photos........

Would be so much cooler if a nekked hot chic was wearing it...

Nice jersey Doc -- Montario is my favorite Vols RB -- I have all his autographed, game worn jersey cards that pictured him as a Vol -- as well as several autographed 8x10s and a mini helmet -- wish he wouldnt have had such bad luck with the injuries.

One of my best friends has a UT practice jersey that Peyton wore. It's a #16 white mesh jersey with a few grass stains on it. I've put it on before and it's huge on me. It's framed in their house. Pretty cool

Witch Doctor believe with great ACL's he could have been special..ran harder than any back..too much stress on knees.
Bones (and ACLs) never lie.

$_57.JPG
Doc - this is on EBay tonight -- there is also a Rams Leonard Little

VN Store

Back