Hurd and Kamara NOT on Doak Walker Award watchlist 2015

Watched SEC network yesterday talk about the top RBs in the league. They mentioned Chubb, Fornette, Henry, Hansbrough, ARk RBS but no Hurd....

Surprising, but a watch list does not dictate the type of season either Hurd or Kamara will have. They're going to punish opposing defenses this year, and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Reactions: 6 people
Pre-Season "Watch-List" = Pre-Season Rankings

THAT & about $5 will get you a cup of coffee @ Starbucks...

Reactions: 4 people
its all about the stats.

if our o-line has a decent year, expect Hurd and Kamara
to be mentioned a lot.

Reactions: 1 person
While I think both are fantastic backs and I think both will do huge things here. Hurd doesn't have the stats from his freshman season to really warrant any preseason recognition.

190 AT 899yds 4.73avg pr 5Td's 14.62cpg 69.15ypg

Reactions: 2 people
While I think both are fantastic backs and I think both will do huge things here. Hurd doesn't have the stats from his freshman season to really warrant any preseason recognition.

190 AT 899yds 4.73avg pr 5Td's 14.62cpg 69.15ypg

The kid from candy had 912 yards 4.3 average and 4 TD,s. And he's on the list

They can change that, as for all those on the list, they have not done anything yet this season..........it can change real quick.

Well, Kamara hasn't played a snap for us, so that's not surprising. But Hurd isn't getting a lot of love. That will change. They'll be one of the top RB duos once the season is underway.

Gentlemen, if they are as deserving as we feel they are, they will make the people that forgot them feel like donkey's. Not to worry.

I actually like that some of our best weapons fly below the radar.
I love that people don't really see us as a threat...
SOON

I hope it pisses them off and they play with a chip on there shoulder,Cam also.Hurd had a good season with what he had to work with.With the other backs in the conference doing so well though i see why maybe he was over looked.I still think he shoulda at least been mentioned,he at least deserves that....All and all might be a good thing for them,motivation breeds success

According to the watch list we will be seeing two of the top running backs in the country in the first two games...Justin Greene from BG and Samjie Perine from OU.this will test our run defense and get them ready for UF and UGA.

Watched SEC network yesterday talk about the top RBs in the league. They mentioned Chubb, Fornette, Henry, Hansbrough, ARk RBS but no Hurd....

You must not be listening close enough. Joe Tessitore mentioned Jalen Hurd when talking about the great running backs in the SEC.

VN Store

Back