Surprised that Bowling Green won't sellout

Volngeorgia

I looked at stubhub and there are tons of upper deck tickets avail.
Nissan seats right at 69,000.
Be surprised if 60,000 are there unless there's a huge walk up on game day.

Aren't tickets on stubhub already bought and resold? Will the stadium be full? Probably not. Sellout? I'd say so.

Reactions: 2 people
Watching at home in HD > overpaying for an upper deck ticket for a game that will probably be over by halftime.

Reactions: 6 people
It will not sell out. It's Nashville and UT was a 7-6 team barely and they are playing Bowling Green. Why is this a shocker?

Stubhub is just people who already have tickets reselling them.

Didn't know that.
Thought they were similar to Ticketmaster.
I think Ticketmaster are seats that the schools (or in this case, the stadium) couldn't sell?
Is that right?

As a fan, I will probably never go to a neutral site game against a sub-par opponent. What little money I can spend towards tickets I want to be in one of the best atmosphere in college football at Neyland

Reactions: 3 people
It may not be a sell out, but I'll be there with all the other BIG ORANGE faithful...GBO VFL

Everybody's waiting a week. The real show will be the Okla game, and Neyland will be loaded and rocking.

Reactions: 1 person
I would be surprised if it sells out because:

Horrible opponent
Poor game time
Too many other things going on in Nashville that day
Its the last holiday weekend of the summer.

I think it will sellout. As others have said I wouldn't use StubHub as my measuring stick since they are a reseller on the secondary market.

Based on StubHub there are more than twice as many tickets available to the Oklahoma game than for BGSU and I think we all know Oklahoma is sold out or very close to it.

The only seats left are upper deck and $70 a piece. No way I am paying that.

I just looked at Ticketmaster (just googled LP Field tickets and picked our game). Lots of upper deck tickets and all that I saw were $ 42 - not bad. Bottom two tiers are almost completely sold out - only singles left. Still 7 1/2 weeks to go - it will come close to selling out.

I am there - got my 30 yard line/row 29 tickets for $65 each and more than glad to pay that for them !

VN Store

Back