Jalen Hurd at 242 lbs

Loweboy

I have seen multiple tweets that says Hurd is now at 242 pounds. Is there anything official on this?

I figured he would finish his career around 245ish. He has the size to really punish defenders, particularly late in the game.

Reactions: 2 people
CBJ said he was that weight at some point when he was talking. I think there's an article on B/R that quoted it as well.

I think this thread is inferior to the Jalen Hurd At 240 lbs ...Style points and personal preference. :good!:

Reactions: 5 people
CBJ did say that yesterday. He will most likely lose some this fall and be playing at a fairly ideal weight for him.

He will drop a few to start the season and play the rest of the season around 230-235.Most drop a few lbs during the season. I think I read he played last year around 217, and at 6'3" is too slim...

He's going to be an absolute bruiser for us late in the 4th quarter when our up tempo offense has the defense tired... Those arm tackles just won't work when he lowers his shoulders! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry I forgot you guys were professional trainers in the SEC and know what his ideal weight is.. Maybe leave the speculations to the trainers whose job it is to train these guys to the ideal potential.
He will be a monster.

I'm sorry I forgot you guys were professional trainers in the SEC and know what his ideal weight is.. Maybe leave the speculations to the trainers whose job it is to train these guys to the ideal potential.
He will be a monster.

Trainers have already said they want him around 230-235. How about you spend a little less time in the salt mines. It's just a discussion, nothing serious.lol

Reactions: 4 people
He will be a monster.

Umm, why would professional trainers speculate? If that is the case, there is no difference between us.

He looked skinny last year at 230-235, so this doesn't surprise me. Remember as well that last offseason he couldn't really lift because his shoulder was still recovering from that injury he had in high school.

Hurd is similar to Jamal Lewis in that neither of them really needed to do much off-field weight training to because they were such freaks of nature.

Who knows how big Hurd will end up by the 2017 NFL draft.

VN Store

Back