Did I miss the individual interviews with Sutton and Maggit?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I saw the interview with Butch with the SEC Crew, and I saw Butch at the podium, did they not do an individual interview with Sutton and/or Maggit?

If so, when was it?

Also, I saw where they did an interview with Dobbs and Prescott and someone posted it here on VN, but that wasn't on my DVR. When did the Dobbs interviews happen?

Last edited:
Also, I saw where they did an interview with Dobbs and Prescott and someone posted it here on VN, but that wasn't on my DVR. When did the Dobbs interviews happen?

Dobbs and Prescott happened immediately after SEC days on the Finebaum show. If you read the first post some guy named Freak made it states:

Dobbs on Finebaum: QBs Dobbs, Prescott bring intangibles

:good!:

I'm still looking for the full video(if there even is one) of Butch Jones at the podium. I've unsuccessfully scoured the internet for it but I've only found snippets of it. I wasn't able to record the live show.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm still looking for the full video(if there even is one) of Butch Jones at the podium. I've unsuccessfully scoured the internet for it but I've only found snippets of it. I wasn't able to record the live show.

I hear you on that one brother I stayed up super late looking for it myself

VN Store

Back