Smokey Gray Helmet Details

JRVFL

Looks like there's a little more pizazz upon a closer look of helmet closeups just posted.

We still haven't seen the mountain graphics from the side of the helmet in a view where you can see the whole graphic and the power T.

Cam Sutton might have to resort to something as drastic as stripper glitter to get sports writers to actually notice him.

True. However, NFL GMs are the ones that really matter in the end, and they seem to know exactly who he is based on where he's projected to go in the 2016 draft

Reactions: 1 person
True. However, NFL GMs are the ones that really matter in the end, and they seem to know exactly who he is based on where he's projected to go in the 2016 draft

This!

People around here get too wound up over "subjective" matter (opinions, lists, pre-seaoson rankings, *'s) vs. "objective" matter (production, on-the-field results)...which is really all that matters.

Back to the OP, I think the helmets are pretty cool. Granted from the stands or on TV you won't be able to make out the details...but I like the creativity that went into the helmet design.

Reactions: 2 people

Yeah. I still can't believe he's not on the Thorpe award watch list. He's a GREAT cb and a good returner! Those are usually shoe ins for that award.

If he has another year like the past two, he is a top 20 pick.
Because i believe he will run 4.3 at the combine.

VN Store

Back