Boycott WBIR!!

CarbonVol

That darn Ella Dorsey has " Dawgs on Top" in her Twitter header. Really not a huge deal I guess, but she is in the Knoxville media. How does this make you feel? Am I over exaggerating this? I know people in the TV business always move all over the place and just because they live here doesn't mean they can't like their own home state team but I don't think they should advertise it on social media. Maybe I'm wrong this is a stupid thread I know but I had to say it. That's all folks. Move merge delete I don't care I'm going to drink another beer.

Reactions: 6 people
That darn Ella Dorsey has " Dawgs on Top" in her Twitter header. Really not a huge deal I guess, but she is in the Knoxville media. How does this make you feel? Am I over exaggerating this? I know people in the TV business always move all over the place and just because they live here doesn't mean they can't like their own home state team but I don't think they should advertise it on social media. Maybe I'm wrong this is a stupid thread I know but I had to say it. That's all folks. Move merge delete I don't care I'm going to drink another beer.

Dorsey is a UGA grad. I fail to see the problem here. Are our TV meteorologist supposed to adhere to a local homer code of some sort? Change the channel and stop checking her out on twitter if it offends you. It's not like she works for UT or is getting paid with Tennessee tax dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32 people

do you boycott Jimmy Hyams? he has repeatedly said that he is not a Vols fan....I'll hang up and listen....

Reactions: 5 people
Beer @ 5:37am...

Maybe you have some other "issues" more pressing than a WBIR "personality's" Twitter Handle?

Just sayin'...

Reactions: 13 people
Beer @ 5:37am...

Maybe you have some other "issues" more pressing than a WBIR "personality's" Twitter Handle?

Just sayin'...

And how do you know I'm not on Pacific time? Then it would be 2:37 am nothing wrong with drinking beer at that time.

Known Todd Howell for a long time. Big UGA fan and family from Athens. Met his wife there. One of the best guys you'll ever know though

While Ted Hall was the anchor in Atlanta he didn't hide he was a Vols fan.

I just looked at it and it doesn't seem that obnoxious to me. She could easily have a big picture of that ugly Uga dog.

Last edited:
jwdrp.gif

Reactions: 1 person

My God. Seriously? So now if you work or live in Knoxville you have to root for the vols.

Wow...I find this funny that people actually feel like because someone works in knoxville media that they have to switch allegiances.

I would personally find it more disturbing if she did after being a UGA alum.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow...I find this funny that people actually feel like because someone works in knoxville media that they have to switch allegiances.

I would personally find it more disturbing if she did after being a UGA alum.

I agree, though Dani Klupenger's replacement at VFL Films (her name is Maddy Glab) is a Missouri grad and fan... I wouldn't expect her to switch allegiances but she would be well advised to keep that under wraps on social media.

I disagree with the OP, but he went out of his way to say that people don't have to pull for the Vols just because they live here ...
Yet, so many come right back and say "so they have to pull for the Vols just because they live here?" WTH ???

Thanks for the laugh.

Reactions: 3 people
That darn Ella Dorsey has " Dawgs on Top" in her Twitter header. Really not a huge deal I guess, but she is in the Knoxville media. How does this make you feel? Am I over exaggerating this?...

It is a huge deal. Boycott the station permanently.

My God. Seriously? So now if you work or live in Knoxville you have to root for the vols.

I've been asking all Tennessee residents who are fans of Florida, Georgia, or Bama to remove themselves immediately to the nearest border, they are being deported. She would be no different.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
It is a huge deal. Boycott the station permanently.

I've been asking all Tennessee residents who are fans of Florida, Georgia, or Bama to remove themselves immediately to the nearest border, they are being deported. She would be no different.

Go Vols!

I hope you intended on putting this in blue font

Who are you to judge?

Well...let's start that I'm NOT some guy up @ 5:27am stalking local weather girl's Twitter accounts...

And how do you know I'm not on Pacific time? Then it would be 2:37 am nothing wrong with drinking beer at that time.

Uh...maybe because you are referencing a local, Knoxville weather girl? But...if you want to admit to doing this via the internet @ 2:27am from the left-coast...that would 'fit" too....

847630d09e862755a42341601e5b3b7624f1403d95f8cc65778b2881f54a359f.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

I think you've probably had enough.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back