It's already starting

Rockytoptn83

I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Reactions: 22 people
I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

I like the magnet idea. I work with a girl who is a huge kentucky fan. I put a huge Power T magnet on her passenger side door. She happened to be going home to kentucky that night. She drove all the way home without noticing it and only found out when her parents questioned her about it!

Reactions: 27 people

While I was in the military we did this thing called "zapping". It was where we would take our command logo stickers and "zap" other squadrons planes, offices, or anything else. Get you about twenty stacks of UT stickers and go to town.

Condom over the tail pipe rarely gets old.

Reactions: 6 people
Soak an Arkansas shirt in gasoline and enter it into their fuel tank. Run two wires from the fuel tank, approximately 1/2 inch from the end of the shirt, to the ignition switch. Make sure the wires touch each other at the shirt. Wait.

Or you can find some of that stuff that is invisible with light, but glows in the dark and write Vols all over the car.

I'd go with the 2nd one unless they owe you a lot of money, have threatened you or your family, or have some really bad blackmail on you.

Reactions: 2 people
Soak an Arkansas shirt in gasoline and enter it into their fuel tank. Run two wires from the fuel tank, approximately 1/2 inch from the end of the shirt, to the ignition switch. Make sure the wires touch each other at the shirt. Wait.

Or you can find some of that stuff that is invisible with light, but glows in the dark and write Vols all over the car.

I'd go with the 2nd one unless they owe you a lot of money, have threatened you or your family, or have some really bad blackmail on you.

Are you saying "You have a particular set of skills?"

Reactions: 11 people

Try communicating to them using big words? It'll be epic.

Reactions: 9 people
Are you saying "You have a particular set of skills?"

05940938_.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
I spend some time in (NW) Arkansas on business with Wally World...I find most Razorback fans pretty good to rib back and forth with...I mean...they have been through some "stuff" with coaches the last few years, as we have (and THEN some!)

petrino.jpg_f27fdd74c0ce9bc44b72169edafab36b

john-l-smith-meme-generator-let-me-tell-ya-i-wasn-t-always-this-sane-ff73dd.jpg

But NOW...they can boast about...

bret-bielema-wife-jen-vegas-pool-party.png

Who was SOMEHOW "landed" by THIS FREAK...

Bret-Bielema-topless.jpg

One thing's for SURE...it will be a GREAT GAME!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

My brother in law put pink rope lights under the door of his buddy's keep, that came on when he cranked the motor, on the passenger side.

Reactions: 2 people
I would think doing the same back, but spelling the word correctly, would suffice.

Power T stickers on the mud flaps, if they have any.

When you see them around the office just fall all over yourself and drop whatever you have in your hands...:whistling:

I'm in West Little Rock myself, but all my friends who are Hog fans respect it and don't give me any crap about it. Hogs fans are some of the best out there in terms of fan bases. Not nearly as passionate as we are, but good people nonetheless.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back