Guarantano top SEC QB in Day 3 Ranking of Elite 11

From USA TODAY article...

2. Jarrett Guarantano, Bergen Catholic (N.J.) — verbally committed to Tennessee
How good is Guarantano? "He's almost too talented," Dilfer said. Essentially, Guarantano can make every throw in the book — and do so with unmatched speed and power – but needs to spend more time working on his touch. "Layering," basically, meaning the ability to put balls over the tops of defenders rather than relying on pure arm strength to defeat coverage. It's not a huge issue to have at this stage in his development. "He's got everything you could ever want," said Dilfer. I would bet on Guarantano eventually being named MVP of this event. Tennessee is getting a superb prospect.

Reactions: 3 people
M.Fielder picked his "Best Five" today and the "G" Man wasn't on this list, I'm confused.

Someone say it please.... "He hates us!"

Lol

M.Fielder picked his "Best Five" today and the "G" Man wasn't on this list, I'm confused.

Someone say it please.... "He hates us!"

Lol

Some sites have had Eason and Patterson #1 &2 after each day... The official Elite 11 ranking had JG #4 after the last day, so he dropped 1 spot...

from usa today article...

2. Jarrett guarantano, bergen catholic (n.j.) — verbally committed to tennessee
how good is guarantano? "he's almost too talented," dilfer said. Essentially, guarantano can make every throw in the book — and do so with unmatched speed and power – but needs to spend more time working on his touch. "layering," basically, meaning the ability to put balls over the tops of defenders rather than relying on pure arm strength to defeat coverage. It's not a huge issue to have at this stage in his development. "he's got everything you could ever want," said dilfer. I would bet on guarantano eventually being named mvp of this event. Tennessee is getting a superb prospect.

boom! I like it

Some sites have had Eason and Patterson #1 &2 after each day... The official Elite 11 ranking had JG #4 after the last day, so he dropped 1 spot...

Yep. But this is VN, you have to be overly optimistic or else youre labeled a negavol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back