Best selling NFL jersey by state

I guess Luck must be popular in Nevada cause he usually covers the spread? :blink:

Reactions: 2 people
The link on the crappy computers at my work will not work. Can somebody fill me in on Vols that made the list?? Thanks

The link on the crappy computers at my work will not work. Can somebody fill me in on Vols that made the list?? Thanks

Witten won texas.
Manning won idaho,colorado,Utah Wyoming and south Dakota I think.
Cordarrelle won Minnesota and Nebraska

Reactions: 1 person

If the link still doesn't work for you, here you go. Hopefully you can see the image.

Reactions: 5 people
Looks like Peytons jersey sales probably cover his whole salary! :rock:

Witten won texas.
Manning won idaho,colorado,Utah Wyoming and south Dakota I think.
Cordarrelle won Minnesota and Nebraska

Initially I was suprised by Cordarrelle but then I thought, who else is there to choose from? Peterson's about the only other option and he nobody is buying his jersey anymore.

Initially I was suprised by Cordarrelle but then I thought, who else is there to choose from? Peterson's about the only other option and he nobody is buying his jersey anymore.

I would have thought Jarred Allen. Patterson's been somewhat of a bust so far. Less playing time as the season goes on.

Mariota about to pass Locker soon. Especially if he does anything worth remembering this upcoming season.

Some other Vols that I imagine are near the top in their state - Eric Berry, Arian Foster

I also remember hearing recently that, post-draft, Mariota was the top selling jersey in all of the NFL.

How the heck is Jake Locker in front of Peyton the sherrif Manning in Tennessee?? gotta be a typo

Who in Illinois is making the dreadful mistake of buying a Jay Cutler jersey?

If this is jersey sales for the year 2015, I am pretty surprised by this. I thought he was despised by the Bear fan base.

VN Store

Back