I had a dream(typical off season thread :) )

white65

I was out of town last week so idk if it was bad sea food, the bed, or something else. I had a dream where Derek Dooley told me we would play a 9-4 Clemson team in a bowl this year.

9-4 would mean Clemson got to the ACC championship game and probably lost.

I could see us have a similar record.

But at the time I just told DD to shut up so I could go back to sleep.

You need to dream of better things dressed in ORANGE

2_hd.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Funny... I had a dream we beat Alabama 16-14. We scored a TD on the last play of the game. Running back pass to a receiver. Very detailed dream. Running back saw there was holding on the receiver and just threw it up in the end zone knowing it was a free play. The receiver still came down with the ball with a defender draped all over him. Weird but I'll take it...

Reactions: 2 people
I was out of town last week so idk if it was bad sea food, the bed, or something else. I had a dream where Derek Dooley told me we would play a 9-4 Clemson team in a bowl this year.

9-4 would mean Clemson got to the ACC championship game and probably lost.

I could see us have a similar record.

But at the time I just told DD to shut up so I could go back to sleep.

Did he try and tell you how to make your bed, brush your teeth, and the risks associated with chinese restaurants serving seafood! :)

Reactions: 1 person
You mean to tell me you had a dream about this guy? You need help my friend.

derek-dooley-o.gif

ANTS-IN-THE-PANTS.gif

I had a dream where we beat Florida, but volnation was still finding stuff to ***** about

This off season is getting really weird.

We are slowly approaching the climax of the year...the emotional high experienced by our bowl win is diminishing....we are left with endless threads of garbage...although some are very funny and others most interesting....yes, it is getting weird up in here!

VN Store

Back