Which Games Are You Attending? Where Are You Sitting & Staying (Offseason Thread)

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
I will be attending...
Florida -- section 51 row 68, Gainesville Lodge
Arky -- section FF row 21, Red Roof Inn in Farragut
USCe -- section FF row 21, Extended Stay in Farragut
and I hope to be at bammer since I only live an hr and a half away from tuscalooser.

Which games are you attending? It'd be cool to meet some of you on here if we happened to be sitting close or staying at the same hotel.
Anyways, ****, I hate the offseason!! :banghead2:

I'll be in Z12 for Oklahoma, N. Texas, South Carolina, and Vandy.

Will also be at the Bowling Green and Alabama games but don't know location yet.

Staying with family for the home games, and the Bowling Green and 'Bama games will just be day trips there and back.

I will be in QQ for all the home games. Can't get the wife to go to away games (yet).

The key is to find something fun to do on the way there or in that city either the day before or after the game. Make a mini vacation out of it.

Reactions: 2 people
In PP for all home games and don't remember where for UF game, but staying in ocala

Y7 every home game, going to Nashville too. Just haven't bought tickets yet..

Section Q, Row 25 for the first 5 home games.

I will likely go to the FL an Bama games as well.

So far, just to the Bowling Green game for now. Section 133, Row C, Seats 17 and 16.
Keeping my eyes open for more home games though. The wife loves going just as much as I do. What a woman!

Definitely the UGA game since I live in Atlanta.

Also the SEC Championship game in December to see the Vols since I live 30 minutes from the Georgia Dome. :dance2:

Definitely the UGA game since I live in Atlanta.

Also the SEC Championship game in December to see the Vols since I live 30 minutes from the Georgia Dome. :dance2:

The GA game is in Neyland....

Sec 133 for UT/bgu in Nashville with an ol Navy buddy...and have to split trips between knoxville and auburn where my daughter will be a freshmen...torn between 2 loves, my baby girl and the VOLS!!!!

Oklahoma game...sitting in Oklahoma section with friends who hosted me last year in Norman...staying in the Metropolis of Powell...

Georgia game sitting in PP.
Staying at Knoxville East Red Roof Inn.
Annual guys only weekend TN football trip.

VN Store

Back