Nike Gear

RockyTopDC

Tennessee VFL
I am visiting from Kansas and near the Brentwood, Franklin, and Nashville area and in search of new Nike Vols gear. Where can I get some??!

Go VAWLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Alumni Hall in Murfreesboro.

College Station (or whatever it is called now) in the Cool Springs mall and Tennessee sports fan or Sports Season right by the mall.

I am visiting from Kansas and near the Brentwood, Franklin, and Nashville area and in search of new Nike Vols gear. Where can I get some??!

Go VAWLS!

Sports Seasons
539 Cool Springs Blvd #120
Franklin, TN 37067

(615) 778-1638

Go VAWLS!

Alumni Hall at Rivergate Mall has a good selection. It's on the opposite side of downtown Nashville from you, about 35-40 minutes.

You have to go a little further east of J.C.. Shady Valley and Flag Pond are all Vol as well! :)

Actually Trade is the last little town in Johnson County, the county that makes up the northern eastern tip of Tennessee. So Trade to Memphis is all Vols all the time.

I've had some luck in Chattanooga. Got a few t-shirts from a Dick's Sporting Goods and some sweet dri-fit shorts from a Hibbet Sports.

Unless you are just wanting to go to a store, just go the Fanatics or UT.edu bookstore site or even Alumni Hall website, I'm sure the selection is better as well than an actual store...
And the Nashville area is definitely not "Wanker Down" land... You ever see a UT/Vandy game at Lil Neyland West...

too bad the new Nike gear is not true Tennessee orange. Got my polo, hat, tshirt today. Very disappointed in the color

VN Store

Back