What Games Do You Think Will See the Alternate Uniform in 2015?

Which Game(s) Do You Think Our Team Will Sport the Grey?

• Total voters

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
Can someone start a thread (with voting) on what game we wear the alternate uniform this year? I'm thinking we'll wear them against UGA. I know its only the 6 game of the season but I think its the most critical, even if we lose to Oklahoma (which I don't think we will), we'll be undefeated in the SEC (and hopefully undefeated overall) when we play UGA and the Bama game is at Bama so we can't wear it there. The UGA game will decide who wins the East. Its got to be that game.

Doing this for Waltsspac, who can't yet start a thread himself. I thought it was an interesting question to ponder via a poll. :) Go Waltsspac!

Reactions: 1 person
If it's just one game, I'd say UGA. If two games proably UGA and USCjr. I just don't see them breaking them out for the first home game against OU or for two weeks in a row for Arky and UGA.

Don't like the gray uniforms, especially the gray helmets. And gray pants with the white and orange jerseys.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't like the gray uniforms, especially the gray helmets. And gray pants with the white and orange jerseys.

Fair enough. Everyone will have their own opinion about the new uniforms. Personally, I like them but of course, that is just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't really explain why but I'd rather us wear them for a team like Arkansas or SC. Just because of the history of the rivalries of UGA and the magnitude of OU it doesn't seem right to wear those. And I'm not even an old fan I'm only 22. Want to have the traditional look when we're whipping Georgia's or Oklahomos ass!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going to the Arkansas game I'd love for them to wear them rhen. However in my opinion break them out against UGA especially if we've beat the gators. It would be our division to lose

Hahahahahahahaha!

tennessee-13.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Wow, you really don't like the new uniforms, do you? Not trying to start an argument, just wondering why.

Short answer, cause ten-uh-see aint colored with smoke. I like things traditional. Dont like colored movin picture shows, new coke, or that russia aint the bad guys no more....

Smokeys for BG in Nashville.

OU is the real home opener so we go Orange with white pants.

We wore gray last time UGA was in town and lost a heartbreaker. Don't want to do that again. We go all orange for that game.

ARK maybe the great if we didn't do it in Nashville. Only one of the two will see Gray.

If Vandy is senior day I could see the team getting to pick and going Gray again.

Short answer, cause ten-uh-see aint colored with smoke. I like things traditional. Dont like colored movin picture shows, new coke, or that russia aint the bad guys no more....
Makin fun of Tennessee. Must be a bammer fan.

roll-tide-greg-lead.jpg

Thank you for spelling "gray" correctly. Seeing "grey" all the time is a bit much for this semi-grammar Nazi.

VN Store

Back