Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

VOLcomCameron

What are some of the most annoying and oversaid things on here that we say?

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?

People that say: i saw we just pound it down their throats, run the ball every down, don't even pass the ball, We have Hurd and kamara no need to pass.

People complaining about the music on highlight videos. Doesn't matter if it's a great song still get ..
Music is terrible, ruined the whole video!

Reactions: 1 person

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?

People who say Natty instead of National Championship.

People who seem shocked when Vols are beaten by a team that had a #4 recruiting class 5 years ago, a #3 class 4 years ago, a number 5 class 3 years ago and Tenn was # 25, then another 20 something then a top 10 then finally a top 5... oh and more than 41% of those players left...

Reactions: volfeeva

*couldn't care less

Your post has been deleted due to violation of TOS

And the use of initials instead of names. Sometimes have no clue who is being referenced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back