Any word on tickets?

limsol45

Any word on when single game tickets will go on sale? I remember last year they went on sale late may/early June. Looking to secure some ticket for the Arkansas game.

Any word on when single game tickets will go on sale? I remember last year they went on sale late may/early June. Looking to secure some ticket for the Arkansas game.

It will still be a couple of weeks, season ticket sales are still fairly brisk, they don't want to put single game tickets on sale until they're certain the market has been tapped out on season tickets.

Mini-packs are still up in the air. There's not enough inventory presently to include Oklahoma or Georgia in a mini-pack, although that may change if UGA returns any visitor tickets soon.

It will still be a couple of weeks, season ticket sales are still fairly brisk, they don't want to put single game tickets on sale until they're certain the market has been tapped out on season tickets.

Mini-packs are still up in the air. There's not enough inventory presently to include Oklahoma or Georgia in a mini-pack, although that may change if UGA returns any visitor tickets soon.

I was told the 14th. Is this incorrect?

I was told the 14th from the ticket office and they said they should know more about the mini packs by the 10th.

Are the mini packs the ones where you have to buy two crappy games to get a good game? I had to do that for the Florida game last year. All three games were still cheaper for what I would of spent on stubhub.

Bump. Need clarification DP.

if season ticket sales are still taking place, they will move single game sales out further. No rush on those if season packages still possible.

IMO, I don't they pursue mini packs. OK and UGA likely not an option for minis. Will fans buy minis for USC and Arky?? not many will..

VN Store

Back