What is your biggest What was that moment

BACKDOC

......with calls that came from the sideline. Mine would be the squib kick of the hobnail boot game. (01 UGA)

Reactions: 1 person
UCLA Kiffin, explained that we didn't deserve to win if we couldn't punch it in.....

The Erik Ainge INT from the endzone during the 2005 LSU game. Slick Rick saved our asses that day.

Reactions: 3 people
William Howard rushing on 16 consecutive plays vs. Ole Miss, 1986.

Almost any defensive play call in 2012 where the other team was facing 4th and very long and they converted on a pass to a wide open receiver. Or the QB took off for a 40 yard run with nothing but daylight in front of him.

The Florida touchdown at the end of the game, it hit the receiver in the torso.. slid immediately through his arms and to the ground and the Idiot ref. stuck his hands up for a Touchdown! I cant help it, I got another... the Dooley debacle against LSU at the end of that game.

Reactions: 5 people
Without a doubt...

71PP1QTRTDL._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
by rule, it was right

I thought the ref ruled the game over on the field. So by rule wouldn't it be wrong to put more time? I'm just asking, not arguing your point.

I thought the ref ruled the game over on the field. So by rule wouldn't it be wrong to put more time? I'm just asking, not arguing your point.

That didn't matter because a game couldn't, at the time, end on an offensive penalty like that. The fact is that the snap occurred before the time hit 0.

Reactions: 1 person
(1) Johnny Majors getting fired and (2) Dickey taking the Florida HC job but keeping it a secret until after losing to them in the Gator Bowl.

The Florida touchdown at the end of the game, it hit the receiver in the torso.. slid immediately through his arms and to the ground and the Idiot ref. stuck his hands up for a Touchdown! I cant help it, I got another... the Dooley debacle against LSU at the end of that game.

That was when I realized the conspiracy against Tennessee was real.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back