More attention for Dobbs

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks dogg...heh, heh....see what I did right there? Anywho, thanks for posting. Dobbs is as good a face of the program we've had since another qb with an enormous forehead was our standard bearer.

Agreed.... But do you guys think we should start a go fund me page for Dobbs to get him some eyebrow tattoos? :)

Reactions: 1 person
I long suspected that Dobbs' biggest problem was that he was lacking confidence. If that's the case, he should have an abundance of it going into the season.

I long suspected that Dobbs' biggest problem was that he was lacking confidence. If that's the case, he should have an abundance of it going into the season.

This. Getting first team reps will make a huge difference. Knowing this is his team this year, all bets are off.

Agreed.... But do you guys think we should start a go fund me page for Dobbs to get him some eyebrow tattoos? :)

I would rather see all of the 5th grade comments about his eyebrows come to an end. How bout we grow up and act like adults VolNation?

Reactions: 15 people
I would rather see all of the 5th grade comments about his eyebrows come to an end. How bout we grow up and act like adults VolNation?

I don't wanna grow up and act like an adult. Exemption?

Bad idea. Dobbs' eyebrows make him more aerodynamic, which makes him faster when he scrambles. If you understood aircraft engineering the way that he does you would know this, but not everyone on here can be as smart as Dobbs so we will let your comment slide.:)

I agree, we shouldn't crack jokes about such a highbrow guy.

OK, that's the last one from me (I think the only one).

Last edited:
Here's a cool little tidbit: we are the only school with a current commit (Guarantano) and counselor (Dobbs) at the Elite 11 at the same time. That'll be unique to have Dobbs work with Guarantano one on one.

Personally, I think making fun of his appearance is pretty low. The guy is giving his all for Tennesssee and I appreaciate it. He's a smart, high character guy who rep the school at the highest level.

It's beyond me why some people would make fun of something I'm sure he is painfully aware of.

I think if people want to make fun of folks, they should post their own photos. I'll be glad to join in. :) I was pretty merciless in middle school.

Reactions: 3 people

And mess up his aerodynamics? No thanks.

Peyton has a fivehead. Dobbs doesn't have eyebrows. Butch has the same standard-issue haircut that conservative white males have had since the 1950s.

These are the exact things that we should be making jokes about.

VN Store

Back