Hmmmm

You can see the fear, and you can tell Josh senses the fear.

The fear is rational, perhaps the most rational thing Finebaum has thought or felt in a very, very long time.

Eyes wide open, Paul, you don't want to sleep on this.

Reactions: 1 person
Paul know's he's got to start saving face around the rest of the SEC. He can sense the fall and knows that when all the bandwagon bammers crawl back into the ground, he will need someone else to call his show lol.

He gets a bad wrap IMO to be honest. He's been pretty critical of Bama the past year. He tells it how it is between trying to get people all bent out of shape. He was really cool to my brother and I when we met him in Athens last year.

Reactions: 2 people
Fifth floor Morrill Hall.....Paul is ok, just doing his job, stirring it up

Paul know's he's got to start saving face around the rest of the SEC. He can sense the fall and knows that when all the bandwagon bammers crawl back into the ground, he will need someone else to call his show lol.

He gets a bad wrap IMO to be honest. He's been pretty critical of Bama the past year. He tells it how it is between trying to get people all bent out of shape. He was really cool to my brother and I when we met him in Athens last year.

And guess who didn't win the championship last season? That's the entire point. He is neither a homer or unbiased. Much like a rat, he jumps on whichever log is floating highest.

And guess who didn't win the championship last season? That's the entire point. He is neither a homer or unbiased. Much like a rat, he jumps on whichever log is floating highest.

Meh.. I don't really think so. He'll always have a bias toward bama. It's how he got to where he is.

He's just the epitome of a shock joc. He'll always find a way to ruffle feathers.

Meh.. I don't really think so. He'll always have a bias toward bama. It's how he got to where he is.

He's just the epitome of a shock joc. He'll always find a way to ruffle feathers.

I'm on mobile so trying to keep this short but just watch over the next few years. Whichever team is winning, their heritage will be a little richer. Right now Neyland is not rated as one of his too 3 all-time coaches. If we start winning, that will change. " perhaps the greatest coach of all time". Everything about a teams history etc.. depends entirely on whether they are doing great at that moment or not.

I'm on mobile so trying to keep this short but just watch over the next few years. Whichever team is winning, their heritage will be a little richer. Right now Neyland is not rated as one of his too 3 all-time coaches. If we start winning, that will change. " perhaps the greatest coach of all time". Everything about a teams history etc.. depends entirely on whether they are doing great at that moment or not.

Sorry man. I don't watch all the time but often enough. I've heard him have the greatest college coach of all time discussion a couple of times and in each and every one of those discussions he mentioned Neyland. I don't think I recall him actually ranking them, so idk where he would have Neyland. But he was in the conversation every time. What more do you want from him?

Sorry man. I don't watch all the time but often enough. I've heard him have the greatest college coach of all time discussion a couple of times and in each and every one of those discussions he mentioned Neyland. I don't think I recall him actually ranking them, so idk where he would have Neyland. But he was in the conversation every time. What more do you want from him?

ok well in the old days, he had him ranked number 1. Alabama started winning, the top three were Saban, Bryant and Meyer... He has done it repeatedly over time. what do I want from him? How about for history not to change with whoever's hot at the moment.

Yeah and all the rubes are up in arms and fall for it. It's amazing how people can get so upset and despise someone so much, while at the same time they are unknowingly paying his mortgage. It's the Howard Stern effect.

ok well in the old days, he had him ranked number 1. Alabama started winning, the top three were Saban, Bryant and Meyer... He has done it repeatedly over time. what do I want from him? How about for history not to change with whoever's hot at the moment.

Could be. Idk. I've never heard him actually rank them.

Yeah and all the rubes are up in arms and fall for it. It's amazing how people can get so upset and despise someone so much, while at the same time they are unknowingly paying his mortgage. It's the Howard Stern effect.

Lol pretty much. He's got it figured out, I'd say.

VN Store

Back