2z4wlmf.png

w7d2pw.png

wl02.png

a0jx38.png

2d7iwyw.png

2zhgw9u.png

2vkyw7l.png

Reactions: 18 people
Hmm lets go a little further and try some with the new unis?

Hmm lets go a little further and try some with the new unis?

I could do something up similar to my signature. I'll be "busy as heck" this weekend, but could get you something next week. Just give me details you're looking for.

My power T will remain a power T. When Nike decides to pay me, I'll include the swoosh. I advertise the University of Tennessee FREE!

Reactions: 4 people
I could do something up similar to my signature. I'll be "busy as heck" this weekend, but could get you something next week. Just give me details you're looking for.

if you can turn that thing into a iphone wallpaper with only the new smokey greys in it, that would be awesome.

I have an Android phone so how do I save these as wallpapers? Sorry, I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world.

I have an Android phone so how do I save these as wallpapers? Sorry, I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world.

Could just click on the pic to enlarge it and do a screenshot(press the power button and minus volume button at the same time) and then crop it to fit. Only way I know how to do it, not very tech savvy either.

Just hold down on the picture and hit save image. Then go to your gallery or pics and press the 3 dots hit save as wallpaper

I made this one using the Power T on Nike's page for my Galaxy last night.. I used another one I had downloaded for a template, odd size but it works fine on my phone.

Attachments

• power T 2.jpg
    power T 2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 2 people
Ewwwww Apple.

The only smart phone I have ever had has been and iPhone until Monday. I went into Verizon bound to get an iphone6 and the guy took time with me and showed me outside the Apple world. Ended up with an LG G4. I'm not a technical person when it comes to phones but I love this thing

Reactions: 1 person
The only smart phone I have ever had has been and iPhone until Monday. I went into Verizon bound to get an iphone6 and the guy took time with me and showed me outside the Apple world. Ended up with an LG G4. I'm not a technical person when it comes to phones but I love this thing

They don't get commission or spiffs selling Apple products...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back