Why not Kara Lawson instead of Maria Taylor?

Volngeorgia

Overall, very pleased with the uniforms.
Favorite part was new helmet mountain silhouette.
Production of show was very good.
Only wish Charles Davis would have handled it all or with a female UT grad such as Kara Lawson.
Taylor was fine and she's very pretty and does a good job on the SEC network.
But, she's a UGA grad. And, on top of that, she wore a red UGA dress for the show.
But, if that's my only complaint, and it basically is, then I'm very proud of the rollout and the new association with Nike.
Go Vols! :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Some of you all would find a reason to ***** about anything.

Not *****ing.
I said it was minor.
Just think this was a UT thing.
So, would rather have had two VFLs host it.
But, yes, Maria is very good looking and if that was the sole criterion, it was an excellent choice.
Remember, I live in Georgia so it's hard for me to praise anything UGA related...lol. :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Overall, very pleased with the uniforms.
Favorite part was new helmet mountain silhouette.
Production of show was very good.
Only wish Charles Davis would have handled it all or with a female UT grad such as Kara Lawson.
Taylor was fine and she's very pretty and does a good job on the SEC network.
But, she's a UGA grad. And, on top of that, she wore a red UGA dress for the show.
But, if that's my only complaint, and it basically is, then I'm very proud of the rollout and the new association with Nike.
Go Vols! :rock:

Because Kara is currently playing WNBA games.

Not *****ing.
I said it was minor.
But, yes, Maria is very good looking and if that was the sole criterion, it was an excellent choice.
Remember, I live in Georgia so it's hard for me to praise anything UGA related...lol. :crazy:

Understand, what with you living in Georgia and all. However, when I see Maria I don't think "Georgia".... I think gorgeous, talented, professional young woman. It never crossed my mind that Kara would've been a better choice or a choice at all....but upon further thought, I see your point.

I have no problem with Maria being on the broadcast since she is a big part of the SEC network. But seriously? A red dress? Show a LITTLE bit of respect to the people paying your check today.

Side note....I have known Maria for a very long time. I refereed her volleyball matches in HS at Centenial. I NEVER saw this coming. She never said a WORD on the court or in the huddle.

Understand, what with you living in Georgia and all. However, when I see Maria I don't think "Georgia".... I think gorgeous, talented, professional young woman. It never crossed my mind that Kara would've been a better choice or a choice at all....but upon further thought, I see your point.

You trying to hit on my woman KB?

Not *****ing.
I said it was minor.

I live here also very close to Athens, but I love me some Maria Taylor!

Isn't there unsaid rules here?? Pics or GTFO? :)

maria_taylor.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back