New uni love poll

Which is your favorite new uniform color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

volum3

Yeah, I woo
See what I did there? :)
OK, share your opinion, which do you prefer?

The home jerseys for sure. Hits all the right notes for me. The bigger numbers and checkerboard fade stripe are a nice touch.

Orange is really the only one I like. The Smokey Gray one is plain, boring and just doesn't look nearly as good as the Adidas one.

Reactions: 9 people
White jersey with orange pants are fantastic. Glad they left the black off the numbers. That looked cheap.

Reactions: 3 people
The grey helmet is amazing. Can't find it online to purchase though. Any help finding it?

Reactions: 1 person
Orange is really the only one I like. The Smokey Gray one is plain, boring and just doesn't look nearly as good as the Adidas one.

I respectfully disagree...the two toned look and the way the Smokey Mountains are ghosted onto the helmets are awesome...

I like the white the Best tho...they pop really good with the orange collar.

All the helmets with the Checkerboard on the back are SWEET...

Reactions: 5 people
Love the Orange/Grey. Not a huge fan of the collar on the white jersey but other than that I'm a fan. (p.s. Grey Bball jerseys are quite possibly the coolest jerseys I've seen).

Stormtrooper unis, of course! Always love the solid orange. Not sold on the greys, seems kind of bland. Not bad, just meh.

Reactions: 1 person
All of them.

My only gripe is the orange collar on the white jersey, but its not a killer

Reactions: 2 people
I respectfully disagree...the two toned look and the way the Smokey Mountains are ghosted onto the helmets are awesome...

I like the white the Best tho...they pop really good with the orange collar.

All the helmets with the Checkerboard on the back are SWEET...

The complete lack of white is a complete and utter turn off to me and it looks cheap

I thought it might be kinda neat to use one of the other logos on the grey unis. The crocket one would've looked pretty cool on that black helmet. If they were gonna change the helmet anyway could have went all out.lol traditional will always be best however, I'm not against a break once or so a season. Just my 2 cents.

Couldn't disagree more.....saw a side by side of the Adidas vs Nike smokey gray and it wasn't close....the Adidas uni looked amateurish IMO. Anywho, no worries, we all have differing opinions to some extent. They athletes are gonna look great no matter which sport, which uni IMO.

Couldn't disagree more.....saw a side by side of the Adidas vs Nike smokey gray and it wasn't close....the Adidas uni looked amateurish IMO. Anywho, no worries, we all have differing opinions to some extent. They athletes are gonna look great no matter which sport, which uni IMO.

and I couldn't disagree more. When I see the Nike Smokey Gray, I see a Half Azzed product and see a quality product with Adidas

tennessee-vols-new-smokey-gray-uniforms-620x639.jpg

11403495_837682609620375_6465547573682170466_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
and I couldn't disagree more. When I see the Nike Smokey Gray, I see a Half Azzed product and see a quality product with Adidas

tennessee-vols-new-smokey-gray-uniforms-620x639.jpg

11403495_837682609620375_6465547573682170466_n.jpg

And I see Adidas as an amateurish, quickly thrown together uniform that clashes with the helmet....vs Nike's professionally done, well thought out color scheme and design. Like I said.....we all have differing opinions......even though it appears the athletes agree with me 😁

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back