Defending the T

Lopedogg03

So today my 4 yr old and I wrote "Go Vols" on the beach in some kind of black stuff on the sand. We returned this evening after eating to find it destroyed and my son burst into tears when he saw it. After a quick pep talk, he was ready to go fix it and we even added "VFL" to it. Would post pic but WiFi at hotel not working.

Reactions: 3 people
No need for pics, we can see it..... Way to go little man, if it falls just pick it up and Rebuild: Sand Grain by Sand Grain!

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
So today my 4 yr old and I wrote "Go Vols" on the beach in some kind of black stuff on the sand. We returned this evening after eating to find it destroyed and my son burst into tears when he saw it. After a quick pep talk, he was ready to go fix it and we even added "VFL" to it. Would post pic but WiFi at hotel not working.

I hate alabama too...screw'em!

Teaching them young...love it!

Could've been sand sharks! Glad you fixed it.

Great opportunity for life lesson. There is a lot of people out there that don't like the VOLS, for the simple reason that our football team beats their football team every year. For past several years some teams have been able to get their licks in, and now they are bitter because that era is over, and now it's time for the beatings to be resumed. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
Great opportunity for life lesson. There is a lot of people out there that don't like the VOLS, for the simple reason that our football team beats their football team every year. For past several years some teams have been able to get their licks in, and now they are bitter because that era is over, and now it's time for the beatings to be resumed. GO VOLS!

Exactly what I told him. They messed it up BC they are afraid of Tennessee. He was fired up about it for sure. Already a VFL.

We are TENNESSEE our blood is ORANGE, once a VOL, always a VOL, we all might not agree on everything, we just might fuss a little, might even get mad at times, but at the end of the day when we take our shoes off and call it a day we are TENNESSEE ONE BIG ORANGE HAPPY FAMILY CALLED VOL NATION:rock:.

Take the pic and send it later. What beach are you located?

Tell your son all of VN are proud of him.

High tide?

I bet he was!

104084271_display_image.jpg

My kids are in Orange Beach and my 4 yr old girl has already said she hates Alabama and wants to go back to TN... I love my lil girl...

Go back. Place land mine underneath Power T. Wait. Teach people not to mess with the power T. Also potentially ensure they never walk again. Spend life in prison. Okay don't do that. Fill power T with jellyfish. Wait.

It's no wonder Vandy fans always have sand in their vag....well, you know.

Black stuff on the beach.....Texas Gold, Tennessee Tea....The Clampetts loaded their truck and moved to Beverly

My kids are in Orange Beach and my 4 yr old girl has already said she hates Alabama and wants to go back to TN... I love my lil girl...

I know how she feels, I'm in Alabaster now just south of Hoover, had to move here before someone tried to put a Bama jersey on my 8 year old son. His mother re-married and moved to Armpit of America

VN Store

Back