Game of Jones

I can't stand Andrew Darago/Lee Crowe. Crowe is mad because he said quote "I didn't graduate from the University of Butch Jones. I graduated from the University of Tennessee." Darago then added this is adding to the "hype train" and this has derailed it.

Amazing marketing department we have. They are really milking it but this is why Butch is such a recruiting guru. Holy smokes

Lee Crowe is now arguing that it makes more sense to put Dobbs or Sutton on the throne instead of Butch. That makes no freaking sense

I can't stand Andrew Darago/Lee Crowe. Crowe is mad because he said quote "I didn't graduate from the University of Butch Jones. I graduated from the University of Tennessee." Darago then added this is adding to the "hype train" and this has derailed it.

Same as Neyland being called Neyland or Pilot being plastered on everything a few years ago...this is great for recruiting, branding, marketing and building the swag our teams have had beat out of them the past decade. This is a good thing on all accounts, anyone saying otherwise is out of touch with what college football now is, lost in some past view that amateur status keeps this game pure lol.

Reactions: 2 people

Isn't Andrew Darago the dude that tried to stir up some **** with Josh Malone last year saying he wasn't trying and wanted to transfer?

Isn't Andrew Darago the dude that tried to stir up some **** with Josh Malone last year saying he wasn't trying and wanted to transfer?

Yep. Him and Crowe say they are "realists" and don't wear the orange glasses. They always take the opposite stance on everything. Twitter is blowing up with recruits and players absolutely loving it, while they're complaining that this is derailing the "hype train." Crowe said that if we're gonna post this photo, we better "win the natty THIS year" and that doing this will get us "Vandy'd" whatever the heck that means.

Yep. Him and Crowe say they are "realists" and don't wear the orange glasses. They always take the opposite stance on everything. Twitter is blowing up with recruits and players absolutely loving it, while they're complaining that this is derailing the "hype train." Crowe said that if we're gonna post this photo, we better "win the natty THIS year" and that doing this will get us "Vandy'd" whatever the heck that means.
Yeah, they aren't realists. They are out of touch morons who want to look smarter than they really are by playing devil's advocate on everything to try and be different. It's funny how they think they are relevant and have any opinion worth more than the average fan.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, they aren't realists. They are out of touch morons who want to look smarter than they really are by playing devil's advocate on everything to try and be different. It's funny how they think they are relevant and have any opinion worth more than the average fan.

Darago barely played at Bearden and thinks he knows everything about football. Obviously not.

I'm not a hype person so I hope that means I am unbiased. I'm just old enough that pics like this don't hype me up but they also don't bother me. If the kids and recruits like it, then it appears to be proof that the jackasses you guys are talking about, are just opinionated blowhards in love with their own voices.

Reactions: 1 person
UT's bank acct about to get BIG...Coach Jones showing the whole football world we coming with talent and top gear!!!

Lee Crowe blocked me on twitter. Why Idk but I think it was a good thing.

VN Store

Back