Travis Stephens (birthday)

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Happy birthday to VFL Travis Stephens, the Vols single-season record holder for rushing yards (1,464)!

CIZ-AmUWsAA2XxE.jpg:large

Reactions: 17 people
Much appreciation. 🙌. I may be old but I still sweat orange. Swamping the gators will make a great start to this year.

Reactions: 42 people
Much appreciation. 🙌. I may be old but I still sweat orange. Swamping the gators will make a great start to this year.

Still my favorite RB at UT. 2001 was a hell of a year. Happy Birthday!

Reactions: 3 people
Happy Birthday 34. Still the reason my 2 boys became diehards...like their dad of course. Their first game in Neyland saw you running all over Ga in a heartbreaking loss...but they were fans of you and the Vols after that. You showed your heart that day.

Watching 34 and the Oline just bludgeon Fla to death in 2001 was one of the great performances in UT history.

Happy birthday today and for many years to follow!

Happy Birthday indeed. Your performance in that 2001 showdown in the swamp was, is, and may always be my favorite victory for the Vols in the UT/UF rivalry. Yes, even better than in 98.

Happy birthday Mr. Stephens. You're my all-time favorite UT running back! Your epic game against Florida in 2001 made me so happy, because we beat Spurrier in his last home game at the Swamp. Thanks for the memories!!!!

Watching 34 and the Oline just bludgeon Fla to death in 2001 was one of the great performances in UT history.

Happy birthday today and for many years to follow!

I ran out of my house naked with nothing but a UT hat on when 34 ran for 34 . Lived in Jacksonville at the time and all my neighbors were UF grads #represent

Reactions: 2 people
Happy birthday #34!

Hope our guys this year work as hard as you did. Could be two very special RBs if they do.

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Vol RBs --- still after all these years looking for a signed Vols mini helmet

Still my favorite RB at UT. 2001 was a hell of a year. Happy Birthday!

This just goes to prove that hard work and being patient will usually work out.
He worked hard and waited until his 5th year before he was rewarded with regular playing time; however, he did play some when Jamaal went down. He shared time with "O' Henry" in the back field that season.

Easy there big fella. Given I am uhhh... 'more seasoned' than you by a year or so, I ask we not use the O word.

Happy Bday Travis. I will always remember you beating the gators single handedly

Happy Birthday Travis! I doubt you got a card from this guy after the way you abused him. Poor Gus Scott. :bow2:
scott_guss_miami.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back