TOP 5 contributors from 2015 signees

Kamara................

I LOVE Hurd.
He needs some help.

As well as some production from receiving corps............

and that dude named......Dobbs????

He SHOULD be a huge help!!!!!

p.s. I want the OL to be AWESOME!!!!!

..........sorry, I'm on the hooch

Reactions: 6 people
Martin looks the part, but so did Ryihad Jones. Would love to see him unseat Moseley back there as a starter. Not because I'm against EM. I think he's going to have a good year. But, if he's better than Moseley, we're rocking the top secondary in the SEC imho.

Reactions: 2 people
Alvin kamara is what Patterson was a few years ago.... only this year we have a nasty defense. he's gonna be a threat to make a house call every time he touches the ball. sucks he will be gone after this year if it happens that way though.

Alvin kamara is what Patterson was a few years ago.... only this year we have a nasty defense. he's gonna be a threat to make a house call every time he touches the ball. sucks he will be gone after this year if it happens that way though.

Reminds me of the threat that LaMarcus Coker was. Football speed can turn a 4yd gain into a 60yd TD in a hurry.

Reactions: 1 person
If Hurd and Kamara can both stay healthy and the OL can continue the improvement we saw as last season came to an end, they will be a NASTY 1-2 punch.

I think that KMac and Shy will be immediate contributors and could make our D-line top-3 in the SEC by season's end.

Reactions: 3 people

I would love for him to be like CP but CP was one of a kind. I think Kamara will be a huge help and contribute greatly but I think he stays two years. But if he's gone after one season I won't be mad. It just means he had an incredible year.

Reactions: 4 people
Kamara................

I LOVE Hurd.
He needs some help.

As well as some production from receiving corps............

and that dude named......Dobbs????

He SHOULD be a huge help!!!!!

p.s. I want the OL to be AWESOME!!!!!

..........sorry, I'm on the hooch

2015 signees, not the whole team :thumbsup:

5. Phillips
4. McKenzie
3. Martin
2. Kirkland
1. Kamara

I like how you think, however because the Mike LB is such a difficult spot to jump into as a TF Kirkland probably will not have a huge impact so I would replace Him with Tommy Townsend

I like how you think, however because the Mike LB is such a difficult spot to jump into as a TF Kirkland probably will not have a huge impact so I would replace Him with Tommy Townsend

I thought about Townsend, but with the Refro transfer, I wouldn't be surprised to see him RS.

As far as Kirkland, it would be nice if he didn't need to make a big impact. But its the most up-in-the-air position right now. I think he'll have to make an impact. And I think he'll be able to. He may not start, but he'll get a lot of playing time.

IMO, the UT Defensive Line is going to be one of the fastest, strongest and formidable strengths of this football team. They will have a huge impact on field position and turn overs, this will allow the offense to play on a short field throughout the year. Most teams have moved to some sort of spread. The team speed that CBJ has added + depth is going to neutralize the spread for the most part, sure there will be some plays, but overall........I see this defense being the best EVER fielded by UT........I know, but I see what CBJ is doing, he is going straight for the head of the snake. The offense will be very productive, the OL for all intents and purposes.....is fixed.

2015 is going to be awesome to watch.........get out your popcorn! it's about to get real on Rocky Top! :rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
What we NEED the Top-5 2015 contributors to be:

5. Martin
4. Shy+KMac
3. Jones or Richmond
2. Kirkland Jr.
1. Kamara

What I think they'll be:

5. Richmond
4. Phillips
3. Martin
2. Kamara
1. Shy+KMac

The speed Kirkland Jr. and Kamara bring will be the biggest contributions to the team from the 2015 class IMO.

We will need Kirkland, Kamara, KMac, Tuttle, Renfro and Martin to start strong. It would be excellent if RDAIV, Kelly, Richmond and JJones could contribute, as well. IMO, Townsend and a few others will RS, if possible.

While I definitely agree about KMac and Kamara being the top two contributors, Drew Richmond will be on the same level. Our offensive line could be the difference between a eight win season and a ten. I also believe Kyle Phillips is going to make a lot of fans realize how big of a deal it was getting him over LSU and A&M. He is an absolute monster.....

Can it be football time in Tennessee already?!

My 5 in no particular order is McKenzie, Kirkland, Kamara, Richmond, and Williams. I believe Richmond will be a full time starter by at least mid season. Preston Willams is the real deal too. You seen him get bumped down a star because he got injured his senior year in HS. I believe he will finish this season with 400-500 receiving yards and 4-5 TDs.

Williams is a special talent. At one time I believe he was a top 15-20 recruit in the entire nation and a consensus 5 star before his injury. I know we have a stable of good WRs, but I just don't see Butch being able to keep this kid off the field if he's healthy. This is especially true if Von Pearson doesn't come back this year.

Honorable mention to Shy Tuttle, Kyle Phillps, Justin Martin, and Jack Jones. I think they all will see significant playing time as 2nd stringers.

We will have one or two freshman make the Freshman All-American team, as well as a few that make the Freshman All-Sec teams. I believe this class may be more talented overall than our 2014 class.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back