Bowling Green tickets....

ballou1024

Orange Blooded
Has anyone received their parking passes for LP field? I got my game tickets weeks ago...but no parking passes?

Has anyone received their parking passes for LP field? I got my game tickets weeks ago...but no parking passes?

yes, I got mine. They sent me an email note that it was being mailed, and it came in a yellow envelope. If you are concerned, there should be a phone number that came with your tickets.

Wanted to bump this thread in case anyone still had not received their parking pass for Bowling Green. Some parking passes have been delayed due to the Titans renaming to "Nissan Stadium". My parking pass had to be reprinted and I got the email notification this morning.

Wanted to bump this thread in case anyone still had not received their parking pass for Bowling Green. Some parking passes have been delayed due to the Titans renaming to "Nissan Stadium". My parking pass had to be reprinted and I got the email notification this morning.

I got the same email a couple of days ago.

I'm hoping for this game to be televised.. I know they leave out one or two per year. I can't make this game this year

I wonder what took them so long to notify us? I have been wondering where in the heck my parking pass was.

I think they have only mailed out Lot A. Before they could get others mailed, name changed so they reprinted the rest with new name. What I understand is the holdup.

Tickets will be emailed and you will need to print them.

I think they have only mailed out Lot A. Before they could get others mailed, name changed so they reprinted the rest with new name. What I understand is the holdup.

Tickets will be emailed and you will need to print them.

Our tickets are coming USPS. Should be here hopefully in the next few days.

Just got my new Nissan Stadium parking pass in the mail today...have anyone else received theirs?

VN Store

Back