3 reasons the Vols should beat the Gators in 2015 - SB

Main reason there o-line is going to be awful. Our d-line is going to have a field day!

Yes, their O-Line will be their Achilles. Takes time for an O-Line to jell. Good to catch them early this year. Their O-Line will still lack experience and continuity, and we should still be relatively healthy. Vols should win this one by 2 scores. Tennessee EASILY has the better running game this year.

I'll believe it when I see it.

We all will. Any of us, including me, could've written that article citing those exact 3 reasons and we'd all be right and credible. Unfortunately, there are other variables/factors that contribute to a greater degree to the 10 game losing streak.

still going to be a slugfest. think of how the matchup goes. they have a crap oline with no real threat at QB other than his legs so theyre going to be pounding the ball and if history continues the same they'll still have some success on a couple big running plays courtesy of busted assignments. On the flipside we have a (hopefully) improved line, great skill players and a dangerous QB. Only problem is that they have arguably the best secondary in the country. North will have a very, very tall task against Hargreaves. Their dline is always solid and will get theirs, though I don't see many sacks because of dobbs elusiveness. The key to this game is positive yardage run plays, we need those 3-4 yards runs by the bushel to keep the down and distance manageable. If dobbs stays upright and relatively error free and keeps wolfe fed on checkdowns when the guys downfield are blanketed we will win. I don't forsee the blowout that some on here are saying and at this point id jump for joy for a 2-0 win lol. Im saying Vols 23-13. Medley will hit another 3 this year but dobbs and co actually pull their weight with a couple tds.

Reactions: 2 people
"And [Florida's] still more talented than Tennessee."

Um. No.

QB- advantage TN

Wrs- Advantage TN

TE's Advantage TN

Oline- Advantage TN

RBs- PUSH, just because they have more than 2 scholarship backs, if it was top 2 vs top 2 id say TN

Secondary- Advantage Florida, but its nowhere near the huge edge most across the country would like to believe. I think we have the most underrated secondary in the country and will be a top 10 group this year with the emergence of TK and Berry to add some serious speed and playmaking ability to the already solid play of Randolph and Mcneil. Justin Martin is the wild card.

Linebackers- PUSH Honestly don't know much about Floridas lbs but ive read here and there they have some depth problems, with Jrm and bates running side to side I feel like a new mike can get away with a few mistakes.

Dline- Advantage TN, but its close. they have a lot of talent overall while we have the star power and young potential.

Coaching- TN, Until their crew navigates an SEC schedule we have the advantage.

I want us to beat Florida so bad, but im kinda like many on this board. I feel like I could be the starting qb for Florida and try to lose the game, throw an interception intentionally the first play of the drive or something and tennessee would find a way to lose it. We just can't get out of our own way. 100k people color coordinated, they have the worst head coach and qb combo since I've been alive, we're at home and have a much more upbeat team thay hasn't been defeated mentally and are just waiting for the coach to get fired, it's absolutely effing nuts that we can't f***king beat them. It makes me crazy

Reactions: 5 people
QB- advantage TN

Wrs- Advantage TN

TE's Advantage TN

Oline- Advantage TN

RBs- PUSH, just because they have more than 2 scholarship backs, if it was top 2 vs top 2 id say TN

Secondary- Advantage Florida, but its nowhere near the huge edge most across the country would like to believe. I think we have the most underrated secondary in the country and will be a top 10 group this year with the emergence of TK and Berry to add some serious speed and playmaking ability to the already solid play of Randolph and Mcneil. Justin Martin is the wild card.

Linebackers- PUSH Honestly don't know much about Floridas lbs but ive read here and there they have some depth problems, with Jrm and bates running side to side I feel like a new mike can get away with a few mistakes.

Dline- Advantage TN, but its close. they have a lot of talent overall while we have the star power and young potential.

We also have more than 2 scholarship rbs.....Hurd, Kamara, Kelly, Young and RDV4.

Reactions: 1 person
QB- advantage TN

Wrs- Advantage TN

TE's Advantage TN

Oline- Advantage TN

Yup. I think the only obvious advantage they have is LB. And that's just because of our question at the Mike.

It will be close either way. Not sure about their new coaching staff.

If UT is to get over the hump, It has to be this year.

I want us to beat Florida so bad, but im kinda like many on this board. I feel like I could be the starting qb for Florida and try to lose the game, throw an interception intentionally the first play of the drive or something and tennessee would find a way to lose it. We just can't get out of our own way. 100k people color coordinated, they have the worst head coach and qb combo since I've been alive, we're at home and have a much more upbeat team thay hasn't been defeated mentally and are just waiting for the coach to get fired, it's absolutely effing nuts that we can't f***king beat them. It makes me crazy

58b60830d26ef5b1f63fd4edb732fe5c220cba41465f207836d5bf861c5ece40.jpg

Anyone could have wrote that!
Beat them cause we hate them
Beat them be cause we haven't
Beat them cause we can taste it!!!!!

The Florida coaching staff have SEC experience, the #1 reason for our W is development of players. Florida has athletes, their new HC is no joke, try coaching at CSU and have a winning record.........is TOUGH, he is not an idiot.

Go Vols!

QB- advantage TN

Wrs- Advantage TN

TE's Advantage TN

Oline- Advantage TN

Zebra advantage = Florida

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back