Last bowl season...

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
I was on the toilet reading the Lindsys Football book for the entire NCAA edition, and I started wondering about if TCU had of made the Playoffs.

I came to the conclusion they would have lost 1st round.

I think a team like Mizzou would have given them all they could handle. Actually I think they would've beat TCU.

After that I started thinking about other what if match ups.
Baylor vs GA TECH

UGA vs Ohio State.

Tennessee vs Nebraska...

What game(s) would you all had like to seen?

When people start threads bragging about thoughts they have while on the toilet.
I'll take
"What is the off season" Alex?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
I was happy with the bowl and the opponent we played....

Me too!

But man I would've loved to see Baylor try and stop the Triple Option.

Or TCU and Boykin running for their lives against Shane Ray, Marcus Golden and that stiff Missouri Tiger Defense!

Yep...

aae1710738f3c28bf4120d28e621d5fa.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
OP discovers his book has been "flagged" in all the databases as a bathroom book

Okay, I'm usually pretty good at catching on to whatever, but I have not a clue what you mean by this.

Could you be so kind to explain, sir. :hi:

Okay, I'm usually pretty good at catching on to whatever, but I have not a clue what you mean by this.

Could you be so kind to explain, sir. :hi:

Seinfeld episode where George tries to return a book he took into the can.

Reactions: 3 people
I was on the toilet reading the Lindsys Football book for the entire NCAA edition, and I started wondering about if TCU had of made the Playoffs.

I came to the conclusion they would have lost 1st round.

I think a team like Mizzou would have given them all they could handle. Actually I think they would've beat TCU.

After that I started thinking about other what if match ups.
Baylor vs GA TECH

UGA vs Ohio State.

Tennessee vs Nebraska...

What game(s) would you all had like to seen?

Some things are better left unsaid….TMI dude ! :)

Reactions: 3 people
Some things are better left unsaid….TMI dude ! :)

Sure.

But I know i can't be the only one that has football magazines sitting in the bathroom!

That's the sweet spot! Football and numba deuce! :rock:

Seinfeld episode where George tries to return a book he took into the can.

To get a bit more specific, he was at a bookstore, grabbed it off the shelf and hit the can with it. Upon exiting with it, they informed him he had to buy it. Arguing and losing, George "outsmarts" them by paying for it, keeping the receipt, and heading across town to another of the same bookstore to return it for a refund.

NOPE! The book had been "flagged" as a bathroom book.

Ah, Seinfeld.

AV

To get a bit more specific, he was at a bookstore, grabbed it off the shelf and hit the can with it. Upon exiting with it, they informed him he had to buy it. Arguing and losing, George "outsmarts" them by paying for it, keeping the receipt, and heading across town to another of the same bookstore to return it for a refund.

Ah, Seinfeld.

AV

haha! That's hilarious. I never saw that episode .

Well, i guess not many people wanted to see a hypothetical game such as I.

Ah, Seinfeld.

AV

Thanks AV....I couldn't remember the specifics on that one. Poor George always getting burned.

Justin Coleman????? Oh, that guy, the one who snagged an INT against USCjr. and returned it to the 15 yard line setting up a TD that helped us win that game. Yeah.

Didn't that happen in like the 1st quarter? And wasn't it pretty much a gimme?

Yeah.

Coleman was awful, and every good coach knew to target him when they played us. Not trying to be rude, this is a fact.

Last edited:
Didn't that happen in like the 1st quarter? And wasn't it pretty much a gimme?

Yeah.

Coleman was awful, and every good coach knew to target him when they played us. Not trying to be rude, this is a fact.

Yeah it happened in the 1st quarter in an OVERTIME game!
And it wasn't a gimmie IMO! But I see your OPINION!

VN Store

Back