Manning throwing with the team this afternoon

Fingers

Courtney Lyle @sportney_lyle
Peyton says he's heading over to campus this afternoon to throw with the football team @wbir

CIGomwuWIAA58bM.jpg:small

Reactions: 7 people
Tyler Bray is also headed down to show the technique of throwing beer bottles off a balcony.

Reactions: 9 people
Saddle up and take notes Zac, Sheriron, Quinten, Joshua, and Jauan.

Yeah! :)

I wonder if Brady, RGIII, Roma, Rothelsburger, Brees, Wilson, etc., spend time back at their alma maters helping out their old teams. Not being snarky, honestly wondering. I'll bet Brees does. Maybe not nearly as much as Manning, but I'll bet he does from time to time. The others, I can't see it. A little too much on the "life is a movie revolving around me" side.

Okay, that last bit was a little snarky. Sorry about that.

Reactions: 3 people
Tyler Bray is also headed down to show the technique of throwing beer bottles off a balcony.

Tyler Bray had one of the strongest arms I've ever seen at UT. I wish the coaching situation had been different, then I think things would have been different for him! Didn't he leave early?

Reactions: 2 people
MaLeik Gatewood ‏@Googleme_MG

Got a chance to meet my favorite and #VFL today! Really down to earth guy! Vol for life 🍊🏈 #GBO #Team119

CIIy8tEXAAENzXz.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Tyler Bray. That "threw" a wet blanket on the thread.

He is pretty close to the antithesis of Peyton Manning.

Reactions: 1 person
Tyler Bray. That "threw" a wet blanket on the thread.

He is pretty close to the antithesis of Peyton Manning.

The other poster was correct, he had one of the strongest arms of any QB in recent UT history.

Nice if he had been mature but he wasnt and to go along with that fact he was led by a buffoon in Dooley. He could have done some great things had a real coach overseen him.

Reactions: 4 people

I wonder if Brady, RGIII, Roma, Rothelsburger, Brees, Wilson, etc., spend time back at their alma maters helping out their old teams. Not being snarky, honestly wondering. I'll bet Brees does. Maybe not nearly as much as Manning, but I'll bet he does from time to time. The others, I can't see it. A little too much on the "life is a movie revolving around me" side.

Okay, that last bit was a little snarky. Sorry about that.

Conversely, there has to be a reason that corporate America has never exhibited any interest whatsoever in pursuing Tom Brady as a commercial pitch man the way that they have utilized Peyton in that capacity.

Where would UT be if we did not have Peyton Manning? Just think if Peyton had gone to Ole Miss, or somewhere else and we did not have his leadership and influence in our program. Who would be the bell cow face of the program if there was no Peyton Manning in UT history?

Where would UT be if we did not have Peyton Manning? Just think if Peyton had gone to Ole Miss, or somewhere else and we did not have his leadership and influence in our program. Who would be the bell cow face of the program if there was no Peyton Manning in UT history?

Dooley

I wonder if Brady, RGIII, Roma, Rothelsburger, Brees, Wilson, etc., spend time back at their alma maters helping out their old teams.

If Brady felt benevolent to help out an old coach, well - he's right there in Knoxville. Our OC, Mike Debord was Brady's QB coach at Michigan.

Would be wild to have Manning and Brady hurling footballs at the practice facility. Keep Brady away from the ball boys though. Don't need a scandal.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back