New NIKE shirt?

May be the lighting but if not, it's the wrong shade of Orange.

It is the lighting

Looks like the tops of all of the letters are slanted so that they look like the state of Tennessee.

I think that the overall look will grow on people. I'm interested to see them roll out everything.

Saw them a few nights ago at Foothills Mall in Maryville. They are without a doubt Tennessee orange. The color matched the handful of adidas shirts and hats that they still had. They were with the Nike stuff and not in the same area as all the other UT stuff.

They are without a doubt Tennessee orange. The color matched the handful of adidas shirts and hats that they still had.
That's impossible since I learned from experts on this board that Adidas never got the UT color right.

Reactions: 2 people
I always immediately look at the N that is normal. Every time.lol Wonder why they didn't just make it like all the other letters.

That's impossible since I learned from experts on this board that Adidas never got the UT color right.

To me it was that if you had two addidas products next to each other, or wearing them they were obviously different shades.Even looking at the sidelines during games sometimes you could see a variety of shades.

It bugs the crap out of me as well.

I honestly haven't been one of those to complain, I said it would grow on me. However, it annoys me more every time I see it posted.. I really hope the power T remains an option. IMO, it's way more appealing.

I wish someone would leak some of the polo designs...a flipping plain t shirt BFD

You can see some sideline gear (polos) at other Nike school sites like Alabama, or Oklahoma, etc. Just imagine Orange instead of Crimson. 👀

Please God let July 1 get here soon so I can stop reading posts about color schemes and uniform designs

Reactions: 2 people

They actually got it right somewhere around 2012... after being Tennessee's supplier for more than a decade.

Nike gets it right 2 weeks before they even become our supplier.

EDIT:

1999:
9tcxPGB.jpg

2009:
xWk6Trp.jpg

2012:
6784856.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back