4. Tennessee at Missouri, Nov. 21
5. Ole Miss at Auburn, Oct. 31
6. Alabama at Georgia, Oct. 3
7. LSU at Alabama, Nov. 7
8. Missouri at Georgia, Oct. 17
9. LSU at Mississippi State, Sept. 12
10. Ole Miss at Alabama, Sept. 19

Kellenberger: Never too early to rank top SEC games

How are they going to leave off the Tennessee/Arkansas game?! The Egg Bowl being the third biggest game of the year?!

They got it wrong, these are the top 10 games of 2015:

101514-2015-schedule.6079-325.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
First off, well played bearcat.

Secondly, I'd put Tennessee vs Georgia on this list over Mizzou. The east should come down to us and UGA.

Reactions: 1 person

And now the bottom five. This won't take long.

5. Missouri at Vanderbilt, Oct. 24: Notice ...

4. Vanderbilt at Florida, Nov. 7: a theme ...

3. Vanderbilt at Tennessee, Nov. 28: here?

2. Vanderbilt at Ole Miss, Sept. 26: Sorry ...

1. Kentucky at Vanderbilt, Nov. 14: Commodores.

I can think of several TN games that will be much better than the TN/Mizzou match up.

Mizzou will be right there in the thick of it. We will be hitting on all cylinders and Mizzou will come ready to play. They have won the east two years running.

In order to get to Atlanta, we have to go through them. It'll be one of our toughest games of the year. I think it will be one of the better SEC games to watch.

Bc winning the West pretty much means you're going to win the SEC. How long has it been since an East team has won the SEC? UF in 08?

You forgot the past tense in your first sentence. Here, I'll fix it for you: "winning the West pretty much meant you were going to win the SEC."

Vols are leading a rebalancing act. Starting this year, fingers crossed. We'll need UGa, Mizzou, Florida, Kentucky, and USCe to help out.

You forgot the past tense in your first sentence. Here, I'll fix it for you: "winning the West pretty much meant you were going to win the SEC."

Vols are leading a rebalancing act. Starting this year, fingers crossed. We'll need UGa, Mizzou, Florida, Kentucky, and USCe to help out.

They can help best by putting up little resistance and letting us blow right through them on our way to the CG.

VN Store

Back