Da'Rick....da'gone again.........

Wont be surprised to see him on another roster very soon. He has the talent and sometimes that overcomes what he has between the ears.

Makes me wonder if he could have made it thru CBJ "Program" and what might have happened differently in his life if he had.

I personally feel sorry for the guy. He clearly has some personal issues and very probably has some serious mental health issues. I know everyone on volnation lives in a glass house and is willing to cast that first stone lol.

And,yes, it is still sad to see that he is wasting that unbelievable talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It seems like some guys just don't want it bad enough to do what's necessary to be successful. Maybe the same thing could be said of life, in general, not just football.

That's deep...made me burp. :focus:

I personally feel sorry for the guy. He clearly has some personal issues and very probably has some serious mental health issues. I know everyone on volnation lives in a glass house and is willing to cast that first stone lol.

Serious mental health issues? I'm thinking more character issues than anything else.

Reactions: 4 people

I disagree. Not everyone who has a disciplinary issue has a mental health issue. He's very well spoken but just seems to make bad decisions.

Now him being cut by the Chiefs isn't related to another off field issue or behavior problem as far as I've heard.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I've seen he couldn't hang with the second team corners... If that's the case, maybe he just doesn't care anymore and is just going through the motions to collect a paycheck. The guy obviously has talent, but something just isn't clicking. Hopefully he can turn it around before its too late.

Serious mental health issues? I'm thinking more character issues than anything else.

Normally people who continue to make choices that are harming them do not do so because they have "poor character" lol. It is because they have a mental illness.

I disagree. Not everyone who has a disciplinary issue has a mental health issue. He's very well spoken but just seems to make bad decisions.

Now him being cut by the Chiefs isn't related to another off field issue or behavior problem as far as I've heard.

What on earth does being well spoken have to do with mental health?

They also have Aaron Murray

Another ACL case lol.

I will have to pull it up, but I read somewhere that Reid likes Bray a whole lot more than Murray and Daniels. I guess he would have to since they have not cut Bray and he has been injured for most of last year and again in the spring

VN Store

Back