B/R Suggests 10 Best

Thanks for sharing.

The only one I would consider replacing would be Travis Henry. Who I would replace him, I don't know. Carl Pickens, Steve DeLong, Dale Jones? That's a tough one. The other 9 are locks, IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

The only one I would consider replacing would be Travis Henry. Who I would replace him, I don't know. Carl Pickens, Steve DeLong, Dale Jones? That's a tough one. The other 9 are locks, IMO.

Agreed. But to his credit, he holds the school records for rushing yards (3,078),and 100-yard performances (15). He's 3rd in rushing attempts (556).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Agreed. But to his credit, he holds the school records for rushing yards (3,078), rushing attempts (556), and 100-yard performances (14).

That's just it...the numbers are there, for sure. That's why I don't know who I would replace him with.

I could not go back in history and recent history and single out 10 players. There have been so many in our history that I would have to make it the top 100.

No way I would replace Henry. The Cheese was simply one of the best RBs we ever had in Knoxville. Watching him run over and carry defenders during that 98 Arkansas is still one of the biggest moments in my Vol life.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqPT5Vv7zw[/youtube]

Henry was unstoppable on that last drive

Doesnt Cafego have any grandchildren? I loved that man, if we had 20 like him we'd never lose another game to Bama or especially Vanderbilt. LOL

G I V E H I M S I X. That's all...TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE! I so miss John Ward calling games. I wish we had a legacy game caller instead of Bob (monotone) Kesling. They should at least audition for the job.

Eric Berry deserves to be much higher on the list.

He has a very serious argument as the best DB in college football history.

VN Store

Back