Football players carrying canoe paddles on campus

skasper06

Saw Dobbs,JRM, Ev. Berry, and Johnathan Johnson carrying canoe paddles on campus today walking around to classes. Anyone know if this is related to something in the weight room maybe? Or maybe they are just planning an afternoon kayaking trip. Haha

Last edited:
probably some motivational thing.

Undoubtedly this. Some message Butch is pushing through the summer, along the lines of, "We only win if everyone has their oar in the water, helping pull us to greatness. So here, carry this oar around for a day, think deep about whether you're pulling as hard as your teammates, and whether you could pull a little harder."

Something like that.

Reactions: 2 people
Pappy's Staff: The reason he's pullin' our pants down.
Pappy's Staff: Gonna paddle a little behind.
Pappy's Staff: Ain't gonna paddle it - gonna kick it, real hard.
Pappy's Staff: No, I believe he's gonna paddle it.
Pappy's Staff: I don't believe that's a proper characterization.
Pappy's Staff: Well, that's how I'd characterize it.
Pappy's Staff: I believe it's more of a kickin' sitcheyation.

Reactions: 4 people
Somebody preemptively correct John Adams before he misinterprets the phone message and writes that key members of the team were spotted with prostitutes.

Reactions: 9 people
Somebody preemptively correct John Adams before he misinterprets the phone message and writes that key members of the team were spotted with prostitutes.

Ha! Nice! "Several Tennessee football players running around campus with a bunch of WHATS?!?!?"

They saw the 1984 movie "Up the Creek" with Tim Matheson and wanted to have some fun?

Up20The20Creek.jpg

I can't sadly, but some people are obviously not doing something right, because they all just had to do push-ups with the oars on their backs, and then they took several and are making them plank on the side

Reactions: 4 people
They're all standing around rafts holding their paddles and there's life jackets all piled up.

I'm thinking they're about to race some rafts

Maybe they are doing a type of navy seal hell week training for a team building exercise.

Creative Team Building by Butch. In rafting, a mistake can sink you. Work together and enjoy the ride... one person screws up and everybody goes down.

Or maybe they all want an A in watersports.

VN Store

Back