SDS predicts every SEC team's first loss

I'd be more than ok with that. Based off of history, though, we always have a big chance against Georgia. Along those same lines, that first loss may be to Florida instead.

UGA is a win this year.

Hey vollygirl...is that a new tattoo?

If we're 5-0 heading in to the GA game, Neyland will be rocking louder than it has since probably the 04 Florida game.

Reactions: 7 people
So the writer has Georgia not losing a game until November 14.

Apparently he has Georgia winning the SEC East then.

If we lose to UGA, it won't be without a fight. UT vs UGA has really been very close overall the past few years. I think UT is due for another big win.

Obviously if I had my first choice we wouldn't lose a game, but if we are going to lose one in the first 6 games I'd rather it be to OU and we start undefeated in conference play until we get to Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
After a terrific 5-0 start catapults the Vols into the Top 15, Tennessee’s dream season is brought back down to Earth by the Bulldogs inside Neyland Stadium. The winner of this contest has an upper-hand in the Eastern Division, but I think Tennessee’s still a year away — primarily due to depth — from being a serious threat.

I think Georgia would agree we've been a "serious threat" for the last few seasons.

I think this prediction is fair, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them drop the Florida game. I think they win a close one against OU at home, but I could easily see a 3-2 start before UGA rolls in. The back half of the schedule though should collect a lot of W's.

VN Store

Back